Part 12

Flash back

Wake up, get dressed, brush your teeth, wipe away that grumpy look, and put on a happy smile. Do not stress, they love you no matter what. Your hands start to shake, sweat impales on your face. It's okay to be nervous, everyone gets edgy up when they finally go up to there mom and dad. The words come out right out as your blurt out those two words that you held in deep inside, your lungs crushing the words that are trying to find there way out. Mom, Dad, I'm gay but is it that easy.

For all we know your parents can be a huge homophobic ass holes. It's not simple as ABC or 123 to go up to two people who raised you and say those words. Not everyone has perfect parents, not everybody has bad parents, either way you should still tell them. Considering what the hell your mom and dad thinks don't matter.

You are who you are, this is what you chose, don't let anyone get you down. Being gay is not a sin, being gay is magical. Ever heard of the term or I probably made it up, "Being Gay is like going over the rainbow". It's your life. Yes your mom and dad or your single mom or dad raised you to be a good decent human being who will respect other's. You love them so much as you hate them for one simple thing you wished either one can accept. They cannot control your life. If your mom and dad accept you, that's great, they accept you. If they don't then screw them because I think it's sick to

Emma put on a brave has full confidence in herself to open that glass door sitting in front of her eyes where her father worked behind it. Mary Margret accepted who she was, now it was David's turn. All Emma wanted was to be accepted, to be loved, to be a part of something she thought she'll never have. That's all every foster kid wanted. The boys and the girls who were abandoned by their parents or gave up because both were young, careless, unknown with how to raise a child. Life is unpredictable for Emma. Never understanding why so many people hurt her. The blonde took one step at a time, her body going in slow motion as she walked down the hallway. She stopped around the corner, taking a moment to look at her father shuffling papers, clipping work, and writing reports. Emma inhaled through her nose and mouth, as she was about to walk in, the phone rang. She backed away, listening to her father's phone call on speaker.

"Hello this is the sheriff station, What's your emergency?"

"Hi, I'm Zelena Green. I work at the CEO company and I have recently witnessed one of my co workers Cora Mills taking money from our funding system. I know this because I saw her making transactions to her account"

"I'll come by and check it out. Isn't this Regina's mother?"

Zelena hesitated before answering. "Yes it is, I'll see you soon, goodbye"

Emma couldn't believe what she just heard. She needed to tell Regina about what her mother did. The blonde ran out of the sheriff station, taking out her cellphone to call the brunette. She was stopped by another threatening text message by A.

Sometimes the truth will tear you two apart. I suggest you don't say a word about this unless you want Regina to get hurt- A

"Hey guys". Ruby said from behind Regina and Emma who were putting their books back inside their locker.

"Hey Ruby, How's it going?", Emma asked, looking at Regina for a second. She couldn't help but feel that something was off with the brunette.

"Nothing much. I have a stupid test next period on math so I'm going to flunk that"

"Well I wish good luck"

"Thanks". Ruby headed off to her fifth period class.

Emma looked back to Regina, with a worried look. Emma put her hand on the brunette's back, who seemed frustrated getting her books inside her locker.

"Are you okay? You seemed frustrated"

"I'm fine". Regina snapped, pulling away from Emma as she walked to her next class.

A shocked Emma watched the girl that she loves walk away. She was shocked by regina's attitude towards her. Never once hearing the women snap at her, this made her stomach turn violently, hoping that secret she kept about her knowing Regina's mom got arrested. Could A could have told her? She has been acting strange ever since we met up at the castle? No,No,No don't jump to assumptions.

Not keeping a promise is like betraying that person, leaving them in the dirt and never coming back. It hurts when someone breaks a promise, just as it hurts Regina and Emma. Regina kept the secret that she dug in Emma's personal life and knew her before she even came to storybrooke high, and Emma was keeping another secret about knowing about Cora's arrest, and A knows about everything. Two secrets can tear them apart, an empty promise can shred their bodies in tiny pieces but those aren't the only secrets. Those two secrets are just the beginning. There is something else, something bigger in Regina and Emma's lives that they have buried deep in the past.

I know about Cora getting arrested, I'm sorry I kept it from you. Can we talk?- Emma

No- Regina

Emma sighed, looking over the new text message from A.

Awww, poor you. You look so sad- A