Part 22

Tired eyes and one tired mine, a stressed business woman rubbed her temple with her sweaty fingers, digging it into her skin. Her head floated down to her desk only to be interrupted by none other Zelena Mills. The tall light red haired women with long curly barley poofed up hair stood above her desired worker, whom she had been forced to hire because of her lack of poorness, and so on about needing a job. Zelena slapped two large files sandwiched up of papers onto her secretary's desk receiving a heavy sigh. She slammed her hand on the cold metal retracting an echo from it. "Quit your whining, I want these finished by noon tomorrow. I'll be leaving first thing to visit my dear old mother and little sister. So no slacking off".

lent back onto the back of the chair, roughly smoothed her hands over her dirty blonde hair. "Okay, I'll get right on that right away. May I ask a question though". She squeezed her knee as she stomached over, digging her elbow in her ribs. The tension between her and Zelena hasn't been quite settle after all the times ashley has been working for her. It was a closure of disrespect at first as one got tired of the other and picked up fights in the middle of the conversation, which had typically prompt her to almost lose her job. Insanity, reign, wasted, indignant is all Ashley felt for the women on the outside on the other hand the feeling she has for zelena on the inside is love. Ashley grew to hate, grew to love, and have grown to feel things towards this women despite how Zelena has treated her. Yet Zelena is provoked to being clueless one way or the other, things are going to get messy.

"Yes dear make it quick, I got a schedule to get back to". Ashley thought long and hard for what she has been meaning to ask over the last decade. The dirty blonde took a deep breath, shut her eyes tight, and reopened them to the women she lust and loves. "Why do you hate me?".

Zelena hovered her eyes over her worker as if she was trying to read the predicament of her retaliation to ask that question. "Oh dear". Regina's sister came closer to the young women, her body propped up by her hand on the desk that slid over to reach over for Ashley. The blonde's body took a shake of nerves running through her heart. "I don't hate you. I may be a huge bitch sometimes but hate is ridiculously beyond me. I just want you to work harder. You have so much potential inside of you and I want you to embrace that. Don't ever think I hate you. I treat everyone the same just as you".

For the first in forever Ashley saw that gorgeous orb of a delighting smile on her boss's face, only this time it was personally for her. , loving the skin contact she always wanted to feel on her own, could not bring herself to form any words of her on well being. Zelena squeezed the young woman's hand gently stroking over her soft skin with her perfectly slim fingers as she left the office. Ashley got working straightway like she was supposed to not wanting to disappoint Zelena any further. She chucked, "I guess she does have a heart in there somewhere". Little did show her impeccable courageous boss heard those words loud and clear. She smiled widely at herself, lightly banging the back of her head against the wall.

"So belle what are your intentions with my daughter?". Emma crossed her arms, tilting herself onto her locker accompanying a smirk. The brunette stuttered out a few words widing out her eyes, making it seem she was so shocked. Ruby and Regina came into view down the hallway charging through their fellow classmates to get to their girlfriend and soon to be. Ruby, confused about why belle had a shock expression on her face, turned to Emma. "Okay what did you do?"

"I just asked what are your intentions with my daughter because you know you're my daughter".

Ruby rolled her eyes playfully smacking Emma on the arm. The blonde broke down with laughter that she was holding in not noticing that Belle and Ruby took off. Regina shook her head as she rolled her eyes at her girlfriend about to die of laughter, bringing her hand to slap Emma's ass.

"Hey, what's up with you girls hitting me". Emma smiled widely, trapping Regina against the lockers. "But you know I don't mine if you hit me from time to time". The brunette wanting to kiss that smirk off Emma's face did so. "Keep it in your pants, love". Regina lightly patted Emma on her swell cheek, letting her lips fall onto her's with a light feather kiss as she headed the opposite direction from Emma. The blonde touched her lips sighing ever so happily, memorizing the fruity taste of that woman's tasty forbidden lips. "I think I'm addicted to my girlfriends lips". She laughed, pumping up her fist while she twirled around the hallway to her next class. "Whooo". Emma clapped before disappearing around the corner.

"I'm sorry about my girlfriend. She can be a jokester sometimes". Regina shuffled out her books. Belle closed the book she had been reading turning her full attention over to the brunette. "It's alright. I guess I read too much books". Belle grinned thinking specifically about a curtain brunette who had another precious book of her's.

"I thought books make you smart?".

"Oh they do. It enhances your ability to focus better and lets you explore a greater Greater tranquility of knowledge. And also it widens out your imagination". She shyly nodded her head after she finished speaking. Regina couldn't help but think that Belle and Emma are so much alike.

"Hey maybe Emma could be your sister. You two are so much alike".

"I wish I had a sister"

"We all do but I guess our parents got too tired. Now how is it going with Ruby".

"She's great, a great friend that I never had. Ruby is sweet and outgoing but I just have a feeling that she's keeping something from me. And I have seen her around when school first started. She was known as the big bad wolf who goes after everything she wants but when she is with me, she uh she acts differently".

"Perhaps maybe she has a crush on you. The question is, do you like her back?"

"Yes I do although I'm still in love with that other girl from kindergarten but I promise you I would not do anything to break ruby's heart, well unless we start dating. I don't want to use her for some selfish reason to get over somebody so It's going to take sometime".