*Twenty-Two*

You and G stood in silence for a second as you both stared at Caben passed out on your porch.

It took only a while before G had turned and angrily slammed the door, you followed quickly, stepping over Caben's body and inside the house.

"G, I didn't know he was gonna be here-" G scoffed, "So he just showed up 5 months later and kisses you?" His voice grew louder, "And you let him?!"

"I didn't know this would happen!" You yelled, by now you were both screaming at eachother. "I don't want your excuses! He kissed you and you didn't push him away!" G yelled, lashing out in anger and grabbing a Snowglobe off the fireplace, shattering it on the floor.

You thought nothing of it until you realized which snow globe it was.

Your fathers snowglobe.

The only thing you had left of your parents, shattered on the floor.

Your hands shaking, you picked up a piece of glass on the floor and held it close, letting it go and hearing it clank against the ground.

You looked up and met G's wide eyes, he seemed to have noticed which snow globe it was as well.

"Opal, I'm so sorry-"

"Stop." You whispered, "Just stop."

Before you knew it you were running towards the door, throwing yourself out into the night, not prepared for the cold, immediatly shivering.

Your tears mixed in with the snowflakes on your cheeks, "Hey mom, hey dad." You whispered, "I don't know if your listening, but remember the time you tried to teach me to bake and we ended up having a food fight?" You smiled up to the sky, "Or the time I got a scooter for my 10th birthday and I ended up breaking my wrist on it?" You laughed softly, "Best birthday ever."

"I miss you." You whispered, your voice cracking.

You looked up at house, slowly walking up the porch steps and knocking softly on the door.

The door creaked open, "Toriel? Could I stay with you tonight?"