*Thirteen*

*I JUST HAD MY FIRST MONSTER I FEEL LIKE JESUS*

Your hands immediatly reached up and grasped onto G's jacket, pulling him closer. His touch was like frost, and every movement was delicate, as if he was afraid you might break, like a porcelain doll.

You had forgotten the feeling of someone treating you with care, it had always been rough. But you felt protected somehow, safe. Your heart was beating rapidly as you and G finally pulled away, both of you panting.

You hadn't heard any noise but the obnoxiously loud beating of your own heart during the precious time you two had kissed, but now that you were snapped back into reality you could hear the screams of Sans and Papyrus.

"What the hell are you guys screaming about!?" You yelled, Papyrus grabbing onto your shoulders and shaking you vigerously. "OUR SHIP IS CANON!" He yelled, while Sans chanted 'they kissed!' over and over. You couldn't help but laugh, "You guys were shipping us?" You asked, giggling. "Well DUH." Sans said, as if it was obvious.

"You guys have been lovey dovey since day ONE." Sans said, grinning. You smiled up at G, who smiled back with the same enthusiasm. "AWWWWW!" Papyrus yelled, picking you up and hugging you to his chest. "Oh god, too tight, can't breath!" You said, him quickly dropping you and apologizing.

You laughed and said, "Aw Papy you're too cute." To which he immediatly replied, "I AM NOT CUTE, FOR I AM THE GRRRRRRREAT PAPYRUS!" He yelled, which made you smile softly at him.

Your life has taken a real turn since that day.

I mean, are you proud of me now mom? I'm dating a skeleton.

A sudden loud ring interrupted your thoughts, making you race Sans to the kitchen to see who could get to the phone first. You stuck your foot out and tripped him, snickering and racing ahead. You quickly answered the phone, Sans glaring. But your laughter quickly stopped as a familier voice rang through the phone.

"Yes, Mr. President." You said, and whoever was on the other line laughed, "How many times have you answered the phone like that?" They said, "Multiple." You answered, smiling. "Hey, Opal, it's me." Caben said, and you could almost hear him smiling through the phone. "Ohh, heyyy Caben." You said, "Hey, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out again?" He said, and you let out a deep breath. What the hell were you supposed to tell him? Oh, sorry, but I have a boyfriend now!? "Oh, yeah sure." You said, immediatly facepalming.

"Alright, cool!" Caben said, hanging up. "DAMMIT." You yelled, slamming your head down onto the table. "Why did you say yes?" Sans questioned, laughing. "I DON'T KNOW I GOT NERVOUS OK." You said, "Just let me die." You added, Sans chuckling while G laughed his ass off in the living room.

oh wait....they don't have asses.

Well that joke backfired.

"How are you gonna get out of this one?" G said, laughing as he ruffled your hair. You glared at him and asked yourself that question. I mean, you had an excuse, so you just had to man up and call Caben and say you can't go.

I mean, it can't be that hard, can it?

"Hey Caben, I don't think I can goooo." You said, frowning at yourself in the mirror. Alright, yes, you were practicing in the mirror. "Hey, Caben, i'm afraid somethings come up." You said, "No, that's too formal." You were very concentrated in your practicing of sorts, when you heard a fairly familier deep chuckle from your right, and you scowled as you noticed G leaning against your bedroom door.

"I don't know about you, but I find this situation very amusing." He said, while you pushed him jokingly and glared. "So PUSHY." He said, grinning. "Did you just make a pun?" You asked, smiling, "It seems I did." He said, and you raised your eyebrows. "I thought you hated puns." You said, poking him. "Oh, I do, It was just hard to resist." He said, and you grinned and pulled him in quickly for another kiss.

So this is love.

Damn I just pulled a Cinderella moment.

*Howdy! Sorry I didn't post yesterday my mom turned the wifi off, but I am back with a new chapter! And don't worry, a lot of interesting stuff is gonna happen soon, so BE READY TO FANGIRL*