*Eleven*

"Hello, this is Steve's Crematorium, you ghost em', we roast em'!"

"What the fuck Opal." Whoever was one the other line said, laughing after almost every word. "Hey, You cant't deny that one was good." You answered, "Do you do that every time someone calls you?" The guy asked, and you said, "Depends on if it's Ice Cream Boy or not." And the guy burst into laughter.

"Alright, alright, you caught me, it's Caben." He said, and you could just feel G's stare burning into your back as you talked to him. "Well, What do you want, I got shows to binge." You said, doing an impression of a mobster.

Caben laughed and said, "Well, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go somewhere with me?" Awww he sounded nervous. "Depends on where, cause if we're going to like the Bell Witch Cave, then I'd rather not." You said, as you could practically hear Caben grinning through the phone.

"No, but I feel like It would be pretty cool to go there." He said, and you nodded as if he could see you. "True." you said, as Caben chuckled and said, "I thought maybe you would like to go to the arcade with me?" He asked, and he sounded adorable. "YES." You yelled, "ARCADES ARE LIKE HEAVEN ON EARTH." Caben laughed and said in a basic white girl voice, "Same bitch same." You laughed and grinned.

This boy was your soulmate.

"Who was that?" G asked, when you had ended the call. You lifted your brows and grabbed a sticky note and a pen, writing a short sentence down and showed it to him: "I'll tell you when you learn what stop means." You then dropped the sticky note as if it was a mic.

G just scowled.

"You're still not talking to me?" He said, crossing his arms over his ribs. You smirked and walked down the hallway, leaving G frowning

*Time skip*

"SHIT." You yelled, smudging your lipstick. Sans immediatly was running into your room, his left eye a blue wisp. "What? What's wrong!" He yelled, and you just stared at him with wide eyes. "Damn, and I thought Sonic was fast." You said, as Sans rolled his orbs and stomped out of your room.

"Hah, nice makeup, Opal." You said to yourself in the mirror. "Oh! Thank you, me." You said, answering yourself.

What is wrong with you.

"Woop Woop!" You chanted, skipping down the hallway. You entered the kitchen, sliding in. "Wassup, Skeleton Sam." You said, flicking San's four head. "What's got you so excited?" He asked, and you smirked at G sitting across from him before answering, "I have a date."

G snapped his head up, "What?" He said.

"You heard me." You said smugly.

"Ooooh, who's the lucky guy?" Sans said, grinning. You smiled and said, "He's so funny, and cute, and-" G growled. You smirked and the sound of the doorbell rang through the house. "Bet that's him." You said, running to the door.

"Hey Opal-woah." Caben said, taking in your appearance. "Hey, eyes up here, soldier." You said, and Caben chuckled and blushed. "See ya later, Sans!" You said, and you could hear G start to say something, but the door was already closed.

"Woop Woop arcade!" You yelled, jumping up and raising your fist. Caben laughed and opened the car door for you like a gentleman and shit. You curtsied jokingly and stepped into the car, Caben laughing behind you.

"Woah, dude nice car." You said, and Caben grinned.

"You always have to have music in the car, it's mandatory." You said, Caben nodding and you looked at each other once and burst into laughter.

"Listen up Ya'll cause this is it, this beat that i'm banging is delicious." The radio belted out, which immediatly made you both burst into laughter. "YES BITCH." You yelled, and Caben snapped his fingers in a 'Z' formation. "Wait Wait hold up I got this." You said, grinning as Caben cheered you on. "Fergalicious definition make them boys go loco, they want my treasure so they get their pleasures from my photo." You repeated with the song lyrics.

"OH SHIT THIS IS MY PART." You said, Caben almost dying of laughter.

"To the, to the, hit it Fergie." The radio exclaimed.

"All the time I turn around, brother's gather round' always looking at me up and down, looking at my- shh I just wanna say it now I ain't tryin' round up drama, lil' mama I don't wanna take your man, and I know i'm coming off just a little bit concieted, and I keep on repeating how the boys wanna eat it-"

You bursted out laughing, along with Caben. "Encore! encore!" Caben shouted, as you almost died from how much you were laughing. "That was fucking glorious, did you know the whole song?" He asked, a huge silly smile on his face. "Bitch please." You said, flipping your hair.

Caben laughed and said, "I don't think I've ever laughed this much in my whole life." He said, grinning.

You grinned back as Caben stopped at a red light, the music still blasting. You felt someone looking at you, and turned to the car next to you to see two small children staring at you through the window.

You winked and waved at them, and they smiled and waved back. The light turned green and as you drove away, you yelled out to the kids, "LIVE A LIFE OF CRIME CHILDREN IT'S THE MOST EXCITING." You could hear Caben laughing and you saw the kids giggle and grin.

"That. was. amazing." Caben said, "Did you see the parents faces? They were so mad!" He said, laughing his ass off. "That's what happens when your date is a rebel." You said, winking at him as he blushed.

He pulled up to the arcade, and you squealed and jumped up and down, Caben chuckling and grabbing your hand, pulling you inside.

But you didn't feel the sparks that happened when G grabbed your hand.

You shook that thought out of your head, but you couldn't help but wonder.

Were you in love with a skeleton?

*Howdy! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and please comment down below if you have anything to say, and remember, you just might get laid tonight, so keep your head up!*