*Sixteen* (short)

"Toriel, darling, who is this?"

A large, pink robotic looking figure said, his heels clicking at he looked you up and down. "Well, you're just adorable!" He said, grinning. "Thank you! Your heels are magnificent!" You answered, admiring his pink high heeled boots.

"Oh, you're too sweet!" He said, waving his hand dismissively. "Hey! Toriel! How many cups do you think I can smash with my head before I pass out!" A brute but feminine voice said to your right, and you turned to see a blue fish looking lady smashing paper cups on her four head repeatedly.

Toriel sighed, "This is Undyne, and this is Mettaton." She said, smiling. Undyne looked up and grinned her tough girl grin, "Wassup, human!" she said.

"Woaaahhhh." You said, looking at the yellow dinosaur figure standing behind Undyne, looking nervous. "H-hello." The dinosaur said, slowly walking into full view. You smiled at her and she smiled back, her nerves seeming to calm slightly.

"Undyne, Mettaton, Alphys, this is Opal." Toriel said, while all the monsters who had just been introduced smiled at you. "Hey, human I heard your datin' G!" Undyne cheered, throwing her arm over your shoulder. "Bout' time that nerd got a girl." She said, and you could G shouting at her across the room to shut up.

"You know it's true, nerd!" She shouted back, grinning and ruffling your hair. You resisted the urge to smack her and fixed it, glaring. "S-so are you the one G b-been talking about?" Alphys asked, you nodded. "Apparently so." You answered, grinning.

Alphys giggled and smiled shyly, "He said you were really pretty, he was right!" She said, and you blushed. "Thanks, Alphys." You said, smiling at the shy girl.

"I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU, YOU NUMBSKULL."

You heard a very G-like voice shout from across the room, and you saw that him and imposter-Sans were lunging at each other again.

Oh boy.

*Howdy! Sorry for the super short chapter but I have relatives over, ugh human interaction am I right? Anyways, leave a comment down below if you have anything to say, and I'll see you in the next chapter!*