*Fourteen*

You couldn't control the random sobs that racked your body as tears streamed down your face, and you hugged your knees to your chest. G waltzed into the room and noticed you, immeidatly running over and questioning what was wrong. "IT'S JOSH DUN'S BIRTHDAY NEXT WEEK HE'S GONNA BE 28" You cried, and G looked confused. "And why does this bother you?" He said, and you wiped your tears away.

"Because i'm only nineteen."

G threw his hands up in disbelief, "That's why your crying!?" He said, and you nodded. "HE'S SO MUCH OLDER." You yelled, as G eventually just gave up trying to make sense of the situation and comforted you. A loud ding was suddenly heard from the kitchen and you shot up, tears dry and all was well in the world.

"This girl is crazy." G thought to himself, but then quickly added something on, "I like it."

"SANS THE BROWNIES ARE DONE." You yelled out down the hallway, knowing Sans would come running. You were walking back to the kitchen when you heard a repeated noise down the hallway, and as it came closer, you realized what it sounded like. "BROWNIE BROWNIES BROWNIES."

You almost had to cover your mouth to keep from laughing as you saw Sans round the corner of the hallway, and you could practically see the joy radiating from him.

He slid into the kitchen, immediatly picking up a brownie but then quickly dropping it because it was hot. "Why the hell would you just take one?" You said and Sans shrugged. "Plus those are the normal brownies, the ketchup ones are over there." You said, grinning as Sans's face lit up with joy.

*TIME SKIP*

"Hey, G, can I have a kiss?" You asked him, turning around in your swivel chair to face him. He looked up from his book to look at you, "You know very well I would love to kiss you, but I have to ask, why?" He said, and you shrugged.

"I'm bored." You said, but you heard sudden footsteps coming closer, and Sans suddenly peeked his head into the room. "HI BORED, I'M SANS." he said, and you tried your hardest not to laugh, but you burst out laughing, which made G chuckle, which made Sans laugh.

Which made you all laugh, "Yknow, Sans TIBIA honest maybe you should put a little more BACKBONE into these jokes, because they aren't that HUMERUS." You said, which made Sans almost die of laughter, but just made G groan.

You nudged G in the ribs, "Come on G you know those puns were PUN-derful." You said, which made Sans laugh even harder. "Sans, you're a bad influence on Opal." G said, chuckling as he glared at Sans. "Bad influence? More like a RAD influence." you answered him, making him laugh.

"Yep, definetly a bad influence." G said, ruffling your hair. "HEY! Art is to look at, not to touch!" You said, fixing your hair. G laughed and hugged you close, when your phone suddenly rang making you jump and scramble to grab it. You quickly raised the phone to your ear, silencing it's rings. "Hello, I don't care who the flying flamingos you are, I just wanna get back to making myself dizzy by spinning around in my swivel chair."

A girly laugh sounded from the other line, "That definetley sounds like something you would be doing." They said, "This is Frisk by the way." Frisk added. "Oh darn, I thought this was Brittany Spears." You answered, and you could hear a deeper laugh in the backround, and you assumed it was Asriel.

"Anyways, i'm just gonna ignore your terrible joke and tell you what I wanted to say." Frisk said, and you stuck your tounge out but then remembered that you were on the phone and that she couldn't see you.

"Me and my family have this thing where we meet up every month and just talk about stuff, do you wanna come with?" She asked, "How many people are gonna be there?" You asked, and Frisk chuckled, "Well, it's usually just monsters that I knew underground that made it to the surface." She said, and you could practically hear her grinning through the phone.

"Oh! That actually sounds pretty cool." You said, "Thanks! Sometimes it can get kinda boring, we need someone like you to spice things up." She said, laughing. You chuckled and worked out the details with her over phone.

*tiny little time skip*

You searched your closet, pulling out dozens of t shirts and shorts and jeans, but no dress. Until you saw it, buried back into the corner, a mint green dress that clung to your curves but not to much, and complimented your hair.

"Ayyyyy nice dress, Opal." You said to yourself in the mirror, "Oh, why thank you Opal!" You responded to yourself.......You need friends.

"Hey G, does this dress look ok?" You asked, as G looked up at you and froze. "What? Does it not look good?" You asked, looking down at yourself. "N-no, you look....stunning." G said, suddenly very close to you, his hands around your waist.

"AWWWWWW THE COUPLE IS COUPLING!" You suddenly heard a very Papyrus sounding voice shout, lifting you up and hugging you. "Aww Papyrus, you're such an innocent cinnamon roll." You said, smiling at him. He looked confused, "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?" He said, and you chuckled and kissed his nose.

"Don't worry about it, Papyrus." You said, and he looked even more confused as he set you down. "Oh, by the way, we're meeting up with family today, and were wondering if you wanted to come?" G said, and you snickered. "Why do you think i'm wearing the dress, Ghost Rider? Frisk already invited me." You said, grinning at him.

"How did I not make that connection?" He asked himself, and you grinned and laughed at him. "By the way, we're gonna be late if we don't hurry up." Sans said, leaning against the wall casually. "OH SHIT WE GOTTA GO." You yelled, all of you running towards the front door.

*Another sorta kinda time skip*

"Woooaaahhhh, nice hoouuusseee." You said, gazing at the grand victorian house that stood before you. "Ya, this is Toriel's place." Sans said, "Toriel?" You asked, and Sans chuckled. "It's a long story." He said, and you nodded slowly. G knocked on the huge doors that loomed over you, and they quickly opened, revealing a woman who looked almost exactly like Asriel.

"Oh hello! Come on in!" The woman said, not seeming to notice you yet. "Oh my, who's this?" The woman said, smiling at you. "Toriel, this is....my girlfriend." G said, wrapping an arm around your waist. "OH YES FINALLY!" Toriel said, hugging you tightly and grinning. "I was just waiting for the day that someone would come around!" She said, "And she's so beautiful too!" You blushed and smiled, suddenly really nervous.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?"

A deep voice said to your right, you turned to be faced with.....Sans? But it wasn't Sans, it was like Sans from a parallel universe. He grinned and with his oddly sultry voice, said, "What's a pretty girl like you doing here?" He said, when the actual Sans suddenly came inbetween you. "Woah, woah, woah, Sans back off." The real Sans said, but you pushed him away and walked towards imposter Sans.

"Let me get this straight, shorty, you're him, and he's you?" You said, fake Sans chuckling, "I like you, girlie." He said, and real Sans said, "He's from a parallel universe, we're basically the same person."

You nodded and grinned at fake Sans, him seeming suprised. But a sudden loud yell grabbed all of your attention. "Sans!" The voice yelled, and you turned to see, Papyrus? Man, how many parallel universes are there? "Yes, boss." fake Sans said, the word boss slipping out of his throat like venom.

"What are you doing, talking to a, human." fake Papyrus said, glaring at you with disgust. "She's a hot human, that's why." fake Sans said, winking at you. "Aw man I didn't want you to meet them." G said walking up to you, saying them like it was the worst word on the face of the earth.

"Oh, look it's Mr. I don't give a shit about anyone's feelings!" Fake Sans said, glaring at G. He glared back and wrapped an arm around your waist, protectivley. "Woah, G actually found someone who will put up with his shit!" fake Sans said, which made G lunge towards him, but you pulled him back, "Come on guys, don't start a fight 5 minutes in." A familier voice said, as Asriel came into view, holding fake Sans back.

"This is gonna be a long night." You said, still holding G back.

"YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS LONG!" You heard a very Frisk like voice shout from across the room.

"CAN IT, FRISK!" You yelled back.

*Howdy! Man, family reunions can be a bitch, and this will be continued in the next chapter, but comment down below if you have anything to say, and I'll see you guys in the next chapter!*