*Seven*

"Hey, be careful, alright kiddo?" G said, his hand on your lower back as the bus pulled up, steam rolling off it's hinges. "You better tell the school that, not me!" You said, saluting to G as he smiled and saluted back.

Sans waved to you with one hand, the other comforting Papyrus's sobbing form. You smiled weakly at Papyrus, and he gave you a thumbs up before bursting into tears again. Papyrus really didn't want you to go.

You grinned, what a strange family you had.

Family, the word echoed inside you skull before slinking into the back of your thoughts. You swung up the bus steps, grinning at the bus driver who just sneered and went back to his driverly duties.

You skipped to the back of the bus, dodging feet in the middle of the isle and ignoring wolf whistles as guys started at your retreating form. You plopped down on the seat farthest from humanity, the infamous seat in the back of the bus.

Hah, how cliche'.

You zipped open your backpack, and leaning over, you tapped the person in front of you on the shoulder, a girl turning around.

She looked about a few years younger than you, with closed eyes and a striped sweater. You handed her a can of silly string you had pulled from your backpack and leaned back into your seat, laying upside-down. "Go crazy, kid." You said, as the girl smiled wickedly. Chaos in

3

2

1

Screams erupted from around the bus as people were coated in the sticky substance, and you lay calmly as everyone jumped and wailed. The bus was immediatly pulled over, and the bus friver wobbled down the aisle, towards the back of the bus where you and the girl sat. He scowled and swiped the can of silly string from the girl, eyeing her with a burning hate. "Is this yours?" He blubbed, and the girl quickly shook her head yes.

Huh, taking the blame are ya? Smart kid.

You poked your head out from your seat and said, "Nah fam it's mine." His hatred stare was directed at you now, and the girl shook her head no at you. You winked at the girl and returned your stare to the driver, "But, yknow, i'm pretty sure drugs could get you into a lot more trouble than having a can of silly string." You said, your chin in your palm.

The driver's face turned ghostly white, and his eyes widened as he stuttered. "Don't think I didn't notice the bag sticking out of your back pocket, Mr. Driver." You said, and he whispered for you to keep it down. "Oh, I will..." You smirked, "One one condition." his eyes widened slightly, but he nodded. "You'll give me and my friend here a free pass on this whole silly string thing, and other shenanagins that may be soon to come." 

He nodded, his face still white as a ghost, as he retreated to the front of the bus and off you were, everything back to normal as people picked silly string out of their hair.

The girl turned to you, her mouth wide open, which quickly turned into a grin. "You, are my new best friend." She said, a giant smile on her face.

"Agreed." You answered, sticking your hand out for her to shake, she let out an adorable giggle and shook your hand, her touch was oddly warm.

"The names Frisk." She said, and her voice was soft and melodic, so sweet that you almost swooned. "The names Opal." You greeted and she smiled and giggled.

The bus suddenly jerked to a stop, making you and the girl laugh. You gazed out the window at the grand building, aka the school. You noticed a slight tugging on your sleeve and turned to see Frisk pulling you along the isle, as students were already pilling out the bus door. You winked at the driver as you and Frisk walked past, his face still white.