His brown eyes widened in a panic and he frantically shook his head "No of course not! You are beautiful every day!" He smiles brightly, to which I sigh.

Again, it's nice, but it's so humiliating and awkward!!

I give a small thanks before walking past him and sitting next to one of my classmates, Hinata. "Who do you think you are seducing Haru chan like that?!"

Oh no...

Already cringing as I twist around in my seat, I look to see Naoko, another one of my fanboys confronting Daichi. Naoko was actually very attractive in my opinion, a lot more than Daichi at least.

If it weren't for his obsessive ways towards me I would've probably had a little crush on him!

Good thing I don't. They both glare at each other haughtily, but to everyone's luck, Iruka sensei walks in just in time before they could start their daily screaming match.

Again, it's so embarrassing every time!

It's after they walk back to their seats and Iruka sensei starts his daily lecture that I notice Naruto on the floor, tied up

He caught my gaze and smiled sheepishly in my direction. What'd he do now?!

Sighing to myself and leaning my chin on my hand as I listen to Iruka sensei, my gaze drifts elsewhere I find myself turning to look out the window right next to my seat.

My eyes must've bulged out of my head with how surprised I was!

The Hokage mountains had paint on them. . .

That's actually sorta funny! A crime! But funny!

I stifle a laugh but my smile immediately drops when Iruka turns and addresses Naruto. "Because of Naruto here were going to be going over the transformation jutsu."

Oh god no! This sucks, I haven't completely mastered the transformation jutsu like I've mastered other techniques, but for some reason, this is always the one we get tested on!

All of my classmates and I line up at the front of the class, and I watch as Sasuke perfectly transforms into Iruka-sensei.

Hmph not like I care! God, I wish we were still close so I could ask for help... But still! I don't care!

Next up is a girl from my class named Sakura Haruno. She has bubblegum pink hair and bright green eyes, despite knowing her for years, I can't say I've ever spoken to her too much.

She also transformed into Iruka sensei and did a good job, and immediately looked at Sasuke with a smile on her face.

Then it was my turn.

I put both of my hands together and channeled my chakra "transform!" A big poof flooded the room and when it cleared everyone was looking around.

Iruka sensei facepalmed when he realized what had happened.

"Haru you turned invisible, you're supposed to transform." He groans, shaking his head at my now unseeable state.

I panic when I look down and don't see my own body, so I release the jutsu and automatically end up sulking on the floor dramatically, dark purple lines surrounding my figure.

"I don't even know how what I just did is possible," I muttered under my breath as the squiggly lines around me worsen.

Iruka sweatdropped at me, telling me to practice harder before sending my back to my seat. Once seated back by the window, I watch on curiously as it's Naruto's turn.

When he did the Justu my mouth fell agape.

Am I really seeing what I think I'm seeing right now?!

Some busty blonde female version of Naruto appeared and Iruka showed his true Pervy colors. After some screaming, laughing, and confusion on my part school was done for the day.

Finally!

"Let's go Naruto we gotta go practice for tomorrow's test." I urged grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the exit of the school.

Iruka grabbed Naruto's other hand, stopping him from following my lead.

"Not so fast Naruto you have to go clean up the Hokage's faces," Naruto whined and complained to Iruka sensei but I knew it was no use.

I let go of Naruto's hand and pouted. "Great now I'll walk alone!"

"No, you won't I'll walk with you!" I turned around and faced Kiba who had a big smirk on his face. . . Sure why not? He's a friend!

I gave my goodbyes to a sulky Naruto and turned to Kiba.

I smiled at the sight of adorable Akamaru but Kiba obviously took it as something else. "Do you think I'm that cute shortcake?"

I narrowed my eyes at his nickname for me. "Shortcake? I'm your height Kiba !" He completely ignored me and just pointed in the direction of my house. "Let's get going shall we?"