Chapter 9

Previously, on Boy or Girl:

"I'll see you around, Kanato. Take care." With that, the raven-haired male disappeared through the door as the door closed with a soft thump. Kanato hugged Teddy close to his chest as he gave a genuine smile with his eyes covered.

"Yeah."

______________________________________________

Chapter 9

-------------------------------

Takashi arrived at where the sound came from and stopped his footsteps as he heard a new voice. "Keep it down." 'That should be that blond,' Takashi mused. The ravenette peeked around the corner and saw a sort of game room for teens. 'Darts, Pool... Wow.' A grin lifted on his lips. 'I'll sure come here often.'

Ayato had his hand on Yui's wrist with his eyebrows drawn down to signify his anger as he stared down at his eldest brother. Shu had his eyes closed but his eyebrows furrowed a little due to his annoyance. Resting peacefully on the dark green couch, he still had his earbuds plugged in, trying to ignore the two arrivals in the room, and one other too.

Ayato 'tch'ed at the blond's reply. After thinking for a few seconds, he spoke up, "I challenge you to a game of darts."

The room had a few seconds of silence before Shu replied simply, "Too troublesome."

"Why, you-" Ayato cursed, before the sound of clapping caught his sense of hearing. Giving out a 'huh', he and Yui turned around to find the perverted redhead with a fedora sitting and leaning comfortably on a game board table.

"Sounds good, and the prize for the winner of the game..." Laito mused amusedly, stopping his clapping. "...is Bitch-chan!~" He gave a chuckle. "Awesome."

"Prize?" Yui spoke softly. Takashi wanted to face-palm himself. 'Is Yui so....I don't want to say but...stupid?!' Takashi screamed in his head.

"Enough of this nonsense." Takashi quickly shrunk back into the darkness of the hallway, noticing that Reiji appeared in his sight. The four characters in the room momentarily turned to the newcomer. "What exactly is the meaning of this commotion?" Reiji questioned in a strict tone. Laito grinned.

After explaining the situation to Reiji, the second son of the Sakamaki household sighed and nodded. "I couldn't care less about her," Shu stated, pulling up his arm ao that his head rested on them. "So be quiet and let me sleep."

"I thought you might say something of that sort."Reiji cut in without hesitation. "He shrinks back from any challenge." This caught Yui's attention as she turned to face Reiji. "If you look up the word 'spineless' in the dictionary, you might probably find a photo of this man beside it." Reiji continued with his barrage of insults. "He can't do anything without help."

"Good-for-nothing deadbeat."

Takashi knew that was the last straw. If anyone insulted him like this, he would have plummeted the guy with attacks until he ends up in the hospital.

Shu finally sat up and mildly glared at the armrest of the couch, careful not to show too much expression to satisfy Reiji. "Ayato, I'll play your game."

The game commenced as time passed. Takashi watched in silence as Shu prepared his last dart. Both of his previous darts had landed on the 20 point mark on the target. "If Shu nails this next shot, that means that you'll belong to him, Bitch-chan," Laito addressed the girl next to him in amusement.

Yui gave a wary glance at him before turning away. "What? But this is crazy," she whispered to herself. She eyed the dark hallway and was about to run until two hands grabbed onto her shoulders with a firm grip as the owner gave her a smile.

Boy or Girl? (ᎠᎥᎪbᎾᏞᎥᏦ ᏞᎾᏉᎬᏒs)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara