Chapter 6

Previously on Boy or Girl:

"I'm fine, thank you." Yui shut the door. She sighed and leaned against the door.

___________________________

Shew. "Warugaki [Brat], I hope that you are awake unlike yo-" As Reiji teleported into the room with his usual posture, he noticed Takashi and Shu frozen-cuddling- as in they just went stiff in the middle of cuddling for you to imagine -and staring at himself. His eyebrow twitched as he lifted a finger and readjusted his spectacles. "May I ask what you two are doing?" he asked with gritted teeth. Both males instantly separated and acted like nothing happened. Reiji sighed. "We'll deal with this after school."

"School?" Takashi finally spoke and sat up. Reiji gestured towards the dark male uniform on the edge of the bed. Takashi sighed in relief. Ā, tasukatta, they haven't found out yet and I can still carry on this act.

"Why did you get a boy's uniform?" Shu asked, sitting up and staring at the uniform. Reiji's patience was wavering as he grew an irk mark. "Since she's a gi-" His mouth was immediately covered by the raven-haired male's hand.

Takashi sweatdropped. "Ehehe.. H-he's talking about Yui-neechan, nothing to worry about. Hehehe.." It was awkward. Reiji finally sighed and turned, back facing them.

"We'll discuss this later. For now change up swiftly and meet downstairs." And with that, he's gone.

Takashi's eye twitched as he smiled 'sweetly' at Shu. "Now could you please, leave?"

"Why should I?" Shu asked, looking bored. "It- s....I'm gone." As soon as he started his sentence, he saw Takahi with that deadly aura and escape as fast as he could.Takashi sighed, recovering from his previous action. He looked at the uniform. Sigh. Time to get changed.

________________________

Chapter 6: Gakkou (School)

================================

Everyone boarded the black limosine and got seated down. There was a U-shaped couch, the longer and middle part was part of the back of the vehicle while the two side were by the side. Ayato sat on the left. The middle was occupied by- from closest to Ayato -Shu, Kanato, and Laito. There was an empty corner seat beside Laito. On the right, closest to the empty seat, was Subaru, then Reiji. While Yui and Takashi were pondering on where to sit, Ayato had dragged Yui to the empty seat beside him and sat her down, looking at Takashi with a victorious smirk. Takashi clicked his tongue, annoyed at the red-head. With one opinion left, he sat down on the seat between Laito and Subaru. Anyway, he liked corner seats better than the edge seats.

As the limo started up, everyone quietened down. However, it was too quiet. It was starting to get awkward. Yui glanced at everybody's monotonus looks, including the bored look on Takashi. They're all brothers, aren't they? Well, excluding Taka-kun. Don't they get along? They don't talk to each other at all... As Yui was pondering, Ayato's face came into view. "What's on your mind, Chichinashi?" He leaned closer. "You have a lot of guts to defy Ore-sama, Chichinashi." Yui raised both hands to stop Ayato's advancements.

"You keep calling me chichinashi chichinashi. I have a name and it's Komori Yui," Yui bravely said, looking into Ayato's green alluring eyes.

"Usei," Ayato grumbled childishly, "Your opinion won't matter to me in your lifetime, Chi-chi-na-shi." He opens his mouth, showing pairs of sharp fangs and ready to bite Yui-

Reiji shut his book. As he was about to speak, the usual raven-haired male cut in. "Oi! Hands off Yui-nee. Ima [Now]!" Reiji sighed, frustrated as he adjusted his glasses.