Christmas Special'16

Merry Christmas, my dear readers. Just a note, Takashi is a girl in this. Enjoy.

___________________

Christmas

A loud yawn came from a room in a dark mansion in the middle of nowhere. The female on the bed gave a sigh of satisfaction as she stretched her arms, arching her back as her toes curled in delight. Her muscles slowly relaxed as she ruffled her mess of black hair that rested on top of her head. Using her elbows, the girl sat up on her bed as she rapidly blinked her eyes, trying to get rid of the blurry sight in front of her. She scratched the parts of her body that had become sore and twisted her head until she heard the satisfying crack. Another yawn came from the girl's mouth as she moved her legs to the edge of the bed, getting up. It was a good nap she had.

____________

Takashi arrived at the door of the dining room. With an exhausted look, she pushed the doors open.

Instantly, voices flooded her ears. It was pretty unusual, considering that it is almost evening, or dawn, and the brothers would usually be silent at this time of day. As soon as Takashi entered the dining room, her eyes widened in mild surprise.

The usual gloomy and dark dining room had been decorated. Bright lights illuminated the room. Streamers and ornaments were hung across the ceiling. Wreaths were hung on windows and the occasional sound of a bell ringing resonated the room. What surprised her even more was that all the brothers were actually helping to decorate the room. 'Help...who? Exactly?' Takashi wondered, puzzled.

All the brothers froze in their action upon the arrival of the second female in the household. Ayato had one hand up, holding an ornament as he was standing on a chair, seemingly trying to hang it up on the streamers lining the top of the room. Kanato was holding onto a frosting bag? Teddy sat beside some cups of sweet treats and half of them had frosting on them. Looks like Kanato was helping with the dessert. Laito had the job of setting up the table, seeing as he had a few plates that were in his embrace and he was bent a little with a fork in hand to place on the table. Shu was surprisingly helping, standing at an audio system where a typical Christmas carol was playing. 'The audio system wasn't there before tho...' Takashi glanced at him weirdly. Reiji had entered the dining room from somewhere that is probably the kitchen with a trolley in front of him. Plates and dishes of food were clustered in the tray trolley as Reiji stood unmoving in his position. Subaru had a Santa hat resting on his tuft of white hair as he sat on one of the seats by the long rectangular table. His hands that were previously on the table were hastily tucked below the table as soon as Takashi stepped in. The room was in complete silence...

The cawing of a crow echoed...

Yui entered the dining room from behind Reiji, carefully holding onto a large plate that had a turkey on it. The blonde blinked at the suddenly quiet and still room. Coincidentally, a particular song played. Giving out an awkward laugh, Yui asked, "Ano... Are we doing the mannequin challenge?"

Everyone turned their heads to the petite girl and blinked, before leaving their frozen state and trying to get back to how they normally are. Unbothered and quiet. Yui blinked in confusion and alert. "A-ah. Did I say something wrong? Please continue..."

"Pft HAHAHAHAHAhahahahah!!!!" Takashi burst out in laughter, holding onto her aching stomach as she laughed at all the brothers in the room. "Y-you guys actually helped? Pft." Takashi asked, ending up with more laughter. With her body shaking uncontrollably, she wiped off a tear from the corner of her eye.