Chapter 53

Armani

I smirked before tossing the towel off of the machete that was sitting on the table. I picked it up and looked it over, falling in love with it all over again.

"It's not me you want, it's my sister." Lolo struggled out as he squirmed in the chair. I stepped onto the tarp that was laid out on the floor before running my index finger over the blade.

"That's yo blood. You should be willing to die for her." I said.

"Whatever beef y'all have is dead. Would you do all this for Desiree if the roles were switched?"

I nodded, "Hell yeah. Only Ro would have been dead that day and I'd be in prison. I'll admit, I've been slacking but I'm back now an I gotta show her I'm not fucking around anymore. You ju happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time."

I raised the machete and went to slit his throat but stopped once I saw my phone screen light up, indicating I had a call.

"Who is it?" I asked Milo. He was eating a sandwich from Subway, watching everything like the shit was a movie.

"Your son." he said before giving me my phone.

I placed it to my ear, "You good?" I asked.

"I got practice in a hour, you're still taking me right?" he asked.

"Yeah man, I'll be there in 30 minutes at the most. Have you ate, or do I need to bring you something?" I asked.

"Bring me something please." he said and I nodded as if he could see me. "Be there soon. Love you." I said before hanging up and sliding my phone in my pocket.

"Back to the situation at hand." I say to myself before smiling at Lolo. The same nigga that was acting all tough when he was trynna get at Desiree, now he's crying like a lil bitch, begging me not to kill him, trying to persuade me to get Ro instead. Not being able to hold it in, I laughed.

"Nigga, what the fuck you laughing for?" Milo questioned.

"I ju think it's funny how tables turn. Niggas ain't really who they say they are. I see that now." I say before swinging the machete one time and slitting his throat.

I watched blood squirt from his neck as his body fell over onto the tarp.

"I don't feel like this is enough." I said.

"What you mean?" Milo asked before standing to his feet and throwing his wrappers in the trashcan that was in the corner of the room.

He used the towel on the table to wipe his hands off before standing next to me. "Did you get the location for Ro?" I questioned.

"Nah. She's hard to find fam." he said and I nodded before kicking the dead corpse and placing the machete on his throat. I took a deep breath before cutting his head off.

"Yo, what the fuck nigga? I just ate fam." Milo said.

"I'm about to send this to his mothers house. Call somebody to clean this shit up." I say before turning around and getting the cooler from off the table. I tossed the head inside before closing it and wiping my bloody hands on the towel.

"What's the move for later tonight?" he asked.

"I gotta take Sierre to practice then handle something for Desiree. " I said.

"He's a weird lil boy, but I can tell he gon grow up an be mean as fuck jus like you. Plus he gon have all the bitches. Jus wait." Milo said.

I nodded, agreeing with him. "I'm not mean tho." I said.