Chapter 10

Desiree

A moan escaped my lips when Mani rubbed my spot. She smirked, "Right there?"

I nodded, "Yeah, right there."

She continued to massage my shoulders. Until her hands went down to my ass. "You doing all this moaning, now I want the real thing." she whispered in my ear.

She reached up and rubbed me through my spandex shorts. I threw my head back, giving her access to my neck. She began sucking on my neck. One of her hands was inside my shorts and the other she was using to feel up on my breasts.

She pushed her index finger inside me and used her thumb to rub my clit. I threw my head back and listened to every thing she was telling me. Right when I was about to climax she removed her finger.

"Mani." I whined.

She got off the bed, "Take your clothes off."

I did as she said.

I smiled to myself, Mani's about to fuck me. Mani bent me over the bed and rubbed the strap on against my slit. "Stop teasing me."

Right when I said that, she put it all the way. I could feel every inch enter me. But then she took it out and the process just kept repeating. I was becoming frustrated.

"Mani just fuck me."

"I will, just hold on." she whispered.

She spent 10 minutes teasing me, I was so close to release when she took it out again. "Baby, please? I need to cum."

Mani slapped my ass, making sure it sounded off. She roughly grabbed my ass before sliding in. Mani was giving me slow yet deep strokes.

Mani continued to slap my ass while she was fucking me. "Your ass is so fat." she mumbled.

When Mani slowed down her strokes, it only made me want more. I threw my ass back to meet Mani's strokes. She grabbed my waist and slammed even further into me.

"Fuck me harder daddy." I begged.

My face was buried in the bed and my hands gripped the sheets. Mani wasn't letting up. "Fuck this." Mani pulled out and grabbed my ankles, pulling me to the edge of the bed. She slid in again. I bit my lip to suppress a moan,

"Mani I'm bout to cum." I moaned.

"Not yet."

I was trying my hardest not to, but I couldn't. I needed it.

Mani slowed her strokes down as I came down from my high. "You're so fucking wet." Mani mumbled before grabbing my ass again.

"Shit." I moaned.

"It's yours daddy."

Mani sped up, ramming me with so much force, I fell onto my stomach. She started stroking me so deep, I swear it felt like I was about to piss on myself.

"Mani stop." I moaned.

"Stop?" she questioned while speeding up.

She pulled out just in time to see my juices squirt out of me. "Damn." Mani mumbled.

Mani went to sit on the bed, "Come sit on my face." Mani said with a slight smirk.

I did as she said. 3 orgasms later, Mani lowered me onto the strap on. "Fuck." I moaned while rubbing my clit.

Mani was thrusting into me a fast pace, making my titties bounce uncontrollably. She groped one of my breasts before sucking on my nipple. She used her free hand to play with the other one.

Mani then looked up at me with lust filled eyes. My body was starting to get tired. Mani held me by my waist and guided me up down.

She started playing with my nipples while smirking at me. "Cum one more time, can you do that?"

Shit, I don't know. I've already climaxed too many times.

"Yes daddy."

*

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I groaned and picked it up, "Dadddy." A female voice said.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at my phone, it wasn't mines, it was Mani's. I looked over at Mani, she was sleeping like a baby.

"Who is this?"

"Um. Jordan, who else you fucking?"

That was all I needed to hear before I hung up.

This nigga had the audacity to lie right to my face. I put a nike sports bra on, along with leggings and air force ones. I put my hair into a messy bun.

I grabbed my phone dialed Tammy's number. As soon as she answered, I said; "I'm about to kill her."

"Kill who?" she asked, she sounded like she was panicking.

"Mani, who else?"

"What happened?"

"She's cheating on me and lied right to my face. So, since she wants to play games, imma kill her ass."

"Bitch hold on. I'll be there to get Sierre, then I'll come back and help you with the body."

"Hurry up." I said before hanging up.

While Mani was still sleeping, I went into the closet and debated on what I should do with her clothes. But then my eyes landed on all her Jordan's. I smiled before going into the bathroom. I put as many shoes as I could in the bath tub, then I sat on the floor and smoked a blunt.

When I finished with the blunt, I stood up and grabbed one of the shoes.

"I don't know why she chooses to fuck me over, but she got the right one. On god she does." I mumbled before setting one of her shoe laces on fire and throwing it in the tub.