Chapter 28

Armani
1 week later

"I miss you." I said to Sierre. I've been talking to him on the phone for almost a hour.

"I miss you too. When can I come back?"

I looked at the damage of the house and shook my head. This gon take at least a month.

"Just a few more weeks."

He groaned, "But I miss you and mommy so much."

"We miss you too." I opened my car door and got in, "Where is mommy at?" he asked,

I started the car up,

I haven't seen or heard from her in a week, so I don't know.

"She's been working." I said.

Even though I know she's been out making a name for herself. If she wants to be a hoe, she can do it. I could be out doing the same, but I'm trynna get my money up.

I don't have time for no bitch right now.

"I have to go. I love you."

"I love you too."

*

Time had passed and I was now in the trap house cooking all types of drugs. I was mixing crack, heroin, and cocaine together. I knew this shit would be strong.

I let it boil down and started bagging the shit.

My phone was face up on the table, I had been debating on if I should talk to Desiree or not.

"Yo, Mani." I looked up at Khylan.

"Wassup?"

"You been working extra hard lately. Trynna hit the club tonight?"

I shook my head, "Nah, imma prolly get high and count some money."

Khylan smacked his lips, "You sure? A lotta bitches suppose to be out tonight."

"I'm sure."

"You don't want to be around a bunch of pretty bitches?"

I shook my head, "I'm married."

Second time I've actually admitted that. The first time is where I met Nina. She was so dope. I need to be around some bitches,

"I change my mind. We can go."

*

Desiree

I was sitting next to Gina, one of my fuck buddies. After our first encounter, I had to dip but she called and asked if we could get some drinks so here we are.

I was on my 7th shot of Hennessey, so my concentration was fucked. When blunts came my way, I didn't neglect them. I needed to get fucked up tonight.

"Hey Desi." Nicole smiled.

"Hey." I returned the smile.

"I've missed you." she said.

I looked at Gina, she was too lost in her drink to notice Nicole.

"You could always slide through."

"Believe me, I definitely will."

We made small talk before we decided to leave.

She drove, because I was far too drunk and high to do it.

Just as we were walking up the stairs to the hotel room, we saw a tall stud tonguing down a fem. The stud was wearing Balmain jeans. I could see the hem of her Tommy Hilfiger briefs because the other girl was lifting her shirt. The studs long curly hair was in a messy bun.