Chapter 4

Armani

Me and Desiree are currently at the club celebrating her success. She had accomplished so much while I was gone, words can't explain how proud I am. My baby doing big things.

Desiree was sitting on my lap while drinking my cup of lean. I was sitting there scanning the crowd and nodding my head to the music that was playing.

"Baby look." Desiree nodded her head towards the front of the club where a group of girls were located. "You wanna take her home?" Desiree asked me.

I shook my head, "Nah."

I'm not interested in any body that isn't Desiree. I think Desiree is the cutest bitch in Brooklyn, I'm not giving her up for nobody. She waited 10 years for me, I'm never leaving her.

"Are you sure? She's cute." Desiree said.

"She do got a fat ass." I mumbled. Desiree nodded and passed me the cup of lean. "And look at her titties." Desiree added.

"But she ain't all that pretty." I said.

"So? You can just fuck her from behind." Desiree said.

"Are you gon talk to her?" Desiree asked

"Yeah. Wait right here."

Desiree got off my lap and I got off the large sectional couch. When I got close to the girl, the more she started looking familiar. I just don't know where I know her from. She's cute though.

I didn't even have to spit game, she already knew who I was and told me she's down for whatever.

The whole ride home her and Desiree were flirting. This ain't my first time having a threesome, but it's my first time fucking a bitch with Desiree.

*
The next morning

I woke up and Desiree was staring through my soul. It scared me a little. I felt something on my chest and I looked over to see Jordan laying there. I turned to look at Desiree, before getting up. I put some sweatpants on before signaling for Desiree to come here.

"What?" Desiree asked,

"Why is she here?" I asked her,

"What do you mean why is she here? We had sex last night." Desiree said.

I groaned and put my hands on my head, "She didn't give me head did she?" I asked her,

Desiree bit her bottom lip and nodded, "Yeah, she did."

"What else went down?" I asked,

"You fucked her, I fucked her, she gave us both head. We called it a night," Desiree shrugged.

"You fucked her? Like, you strapped her down?"

Desiree nodded, "Yeah. You should let me do you."

I instantly caught a attitude, "Go make breakfast or sum, get the fuck out my face." I barked. Desiree smirked and threw her hands up in surrender, "I'm just playing Mani."

I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom to take a shower. Just as I was about to get out, the door opened. I'm thinking it's Desiree so I got out. But it was Jordan. She was biting her lip.

"Yo, cut that shit out." I snapped.

"Put some clothes on then." Jordan responded.

"Get the fuck out." I watched as she walked away. I got dressed in a white t shirt with Nike shorts. As soon as I opened the door Jordan was standing there.

"I thought you didn't like studs." Jordan said to me.

"You were dressed like a girl. You had make up on and everything. Plus I was high."

"But you enjoyed it." Jordan said. "You taste really good, you and your wife. I see why you with her." Jordan smirked.

"When did you get out anyways?" I asked her, completely ignoring what she just said.

"Yesterday. Last night was the perfect way to celebrate it." Jordan said.

"Look, just get the fuck out. I'm not feeling you in any type of way, nor would I ever fuck you again. You lucky you got fucked last night." I said.

Jordan began getting dressed as I walked down the stairs and to the kitchen. I sat at the island and put my head in my hands.

After last night, I'm not gon look at Jordan the same.

I looked up once I felt something wet on the side of my face. Desiree was standing there smiling. I wiped my face then looked at her, "What is that?"

"I licked your face." she said.

"Why would you do that?"

Desiree shrugged, "Because you look so fucking good." she bit her bottom lip and smiled.

"You just so goddamn sexy for no reason." Desiree said while staring at me. "I swear." I heard Jordan say. I didn't even bother to look at her, instead, I sat back down.

"We should do that again." Jordan said. Desiree turned to look at me, "Baby, you wanna do it again?"

"Hell no." I responded.

Jordan said something else to Desiree before leaving.

Desiree turned to face me, "Back to you." she licked her lips, "When I get out the shower, you're all mine."

*

While Desiree was in the shower, I took a quick nap. I woke up and all the lights were off, Desiree wasn't next to me.

"Baby!" I called but got no response. I grabbed my pistol and was about to walk down the stairs until I heard Desiree say something from the bathroom.

I opened the door to see her taking pictures in the mirror. I smacked my lips and lowered my pistol. "What's taking you so long?" I asked,

Desiree jumped and put her hand over her heart, "You can't be doing that Mani." she said.

"My fault." I say while looking at her body. "Damn Desiree. You got thick."

Desiree stuck her tongue out, "I know."

I leaned in the doorway and watched as she approached me. She stood on her tippy toes and threw her arms around my neck. I bent down a little to kiss her, she wrapped her legs around my waist and bit down on my bottom lip.

We were now in the room, I laid her on the bed and trailed kisses from her neck down to her stomach. I was about to rip her boyshorts off with my teeth but she stopped me when she said, "Can we try something new?"

I stood up and raised a eyebrow, "What?"

She reached in the drawer and got my strap out. I already knew what she was thinking and I'm definitely not fucking with that.

"Hell no Desiree. You're trippin."

She pouted and I almost was about to tell her yeah. "Just let me try it once, an I'll never bring it up again."

I didn't say anything, I just stood there and looked at her.

She sighed, "Fine Mani."

Once she put it back in the drawer I laid back down on the bed, dozing off yet again.

*
I woke up when I felt Desiree pulling my briefs down. I'm thinking I'm bout to get some head, but of course she had other plans.

My eyes got wide once I saw her about to put it in. I basically threw her on the other side of the bed before pulling my briefs back up and getting off the bed. I went over to the closet and quickly threw a pair of jeans on, along with a hoodie and some Jordan's. I didn't even feel like adding my accessories.

"Baby come back." Desiree whined.

"Hell no. You don't fucking listen." I grabbed my car keys and jogged down the steps.

This bitch trippin.