Chapter 25

Armani

"Can I have 500 dollars please?" Sierre asked me.

"For what?"

"So I can get something"

I paused the game and looked at him. "Something like what?"

"Can't tell you that" he said.

"Don't be buying no guns an especially not no weed or I'll beat yo ass" I said before giving him the money.

"What is weed?" he questioned with a smirk.

"You know what the fuck weed is." I say before resuming the game.

"I need one more thing" he said.

"And what might that be?" I asked.

"I need a ride to a friends house too" he said.

"Go ask your mom. I'm busy" I said.

"Please?" he whined.

I looked over at him to see he was pouting. I sighed and got up, "You need a haircut" I said.

"I'm growing my hair out" he said.

"Imma take you to get a line up" I said before pulling on my hoodie.

"I'm hungry too, so can we get something to eat?" he asked.

"I guess." I scratched my forehead and looked him over, "You got everything?"

He nodded, "Yeah"

*

After driving Sierre around for damn near 3 hours, I was finally on my way home. I just wanted to get high and play the game for the remainder of the night.

I opened the door and tossed my keys somewhere on the small table before pulling my hoodie off and going into the kitchen where Desiree was on the phone while cooking.

"I didn't do it Mommy, I swear." she said, sounding like she was about to cry.

I lifted myself onto the counter and began eating the grapes that were already out.

"Ray is lying. I didn't do it or I would've cleaned it, I swear"

Desiree rolled her eyes before hanging up and tossing her phone next to me.

"Why she trippin?" I asked,

"Ray spilled juice inside the refrigerator and blamed it on me. I just got a whole lecture about how hard she works to keep the house clean." she said.

I chuckled before leaning over and kissing her cheek, "Where were you?" she asked me,

"I had to take Sierre to get a line up, then I took him to the mall, to get a new dirt bike, out to eat, then to his friend house. We was everywhere." I said before eating another grape.

My phone started vibrating. I fished it out my pocket before sliding my thumb across the screen.

"What?" I said.

"You're for real gon ignore me?" Milo said.

"I wasn't ignoring you" I said. "The fuck you want?" I ask.

"Trynna play 2k?" he asked.

"Nah, you like to cheat" I said.

He chuckled, "Then at least come and shoot dice with me."

"You come over" I said.

"I was waiting for you to say that. Be there in 30" he said before hanging up.