I sigh in relief and nod up at her. "Yes, Mistress. That's fine." I sit myself up on my knees and start to get up but she places a hand to my forehead and pushes me back down. 

       "I'm pretty sure I didn't tell you to get up yet." she murrs, running her fingers down my face before moving them to my neck, making me squeal and shake my head. "Did I tell you to stand up? I don't think I did." She smirks down at me and teases under my collar and around near my ears, making me giggle and shriek. "Are you gonna be a bad girl today? Maybe I should drag you back into my room, make sure you'll be good today. You don't wanna be a bad girl and make me look bad do you?"

    "N-no Mihihistress! I wohohouldn't do that tohoho yohohou!" She smirks softly and pulls her hands away before taking hold of my collar and pulling me up to my feet, before unclipping my leash from my collar. She looks me over for a minute before gesturing me to one of the shower stalls. I nod to her slightly and move in, quietly turning on the shower and rinsing myself down as I hear her make her way out. Normally she would wash me herself, but with the time constraint she decided it would be easier if we showered separately. I sigh a bit in disappointment but quickly get myself washed and shaved. Although I wasn't much a fan of the idea, I was to be presented to Ramos, naked, at Cynthia's side.

 Who's Ramos you ask? Only the head of the main Vampiric bloodline. He is the son of the original Vampire, Keira, and her husband (now deceased, having been killed in a hunter raid a few centuries ago). Although there isn't much that I know about her, she's said to be incredibly powerful and have high rankings in human society as well, owning several different store chains and big businesses and even a bank or two, though she's never been seen as far as I know, or if I have seen her I didn't recognize her or haven't heard her name before. I only just learned all of this in the past few days, as being the newest addition to the mansion, I'm to be presented to Ramos so he can "check me out" I guess? I don't remember quite the word that Cynthia had used... But regardless, I'm supposed to be on my best behavior (bleh).

I let out a long, drawn out sigh.

"What's the matter, dear?" I shrug slightly and turn around, letting the warm water rain down on my back, looking over at her. She comes in and places a hand on my cheek, stroking it gently with her thumb. "Are you nervous?"

"I dunno... Maybe a little? I mean.... Never mind." I turn back around and catch some of the water in my hands before releasing it, letting it splash on the shower floor. I feel her arms wrap around my waist and I lean back into her, shivering a bit as she lets her nails playfully drag across my stomach, making the muscles twitch. 

"You just need to relax a bit..." she growls playfully into my ear and drags her nails back up my belly, but I gently take her hands. 

"You said we don't have time. I just want to get washed and get dressed. Is that alright?" I cup the water again and let it fall. I hear her sigh a bit but she gives me some soft kisses to my neck before pulling herself away. 

"Alright, dear. Just hurry. He's sure to be here soon. Also..." She runs a single fingernail down my spine and whispers gently into my ear. "Who said you were getting dressed? No clothes. Just get dry."

I turn around to protest, only to be met by her dress sliding through the gap of the closing door just before it clicks. I sigh softly and quickly get out, wrapping myself in a towel and grabbing another to wring and ruffle my hair dry, topping it off with the blow dryer and straightening my now frizzy hair. Normally I would have put my hair up, but I always love the way it looks when it's straightened. I peer in the full-length mirror at my naked body, my face flushed darkly as I readjust my collar around my neck so it's straight and take a deep breath. I lift my head up and walk to the door... Before twirling around and going back the other way "Ugh I can't do this. It's bad enough being naked around them but thinking about being naked in front of him...." I groan softly and bury my face in my hands for a moment, but turn around when I hear the door opening behind me. It cracks open just slightly and I see Cynthia reaching into the room with a gaudy, hardly-modest, lacy red thong. I snatch it off of her finger and put it on.

"Don't be huffy with me, little girl. It's better than nothing, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress." I say with an eyeroll. She pulls her hand back out and shuts the door.

"You have 10 minutes to get out here." I sigh softly as I hear her heels clicking as she makes her way down the hallway away. I stand by the door and close my eyes, taking a deep breath before making my way out of the bathroom. There is a sudden burst of cold air as I step out into the hallways and I shiver softly, feeling goosebumps, and my nipples, rise in reaction to the change in temperature. Tossing my hair back over my shoulders and letting it run down my back, I turn on my heel and make my way down the hall toward the Foyer. Cynthia, Sienna, and Karin are all standing by the wall at attention, Anjennica knelt in front of Karin, Tabitha in front of Sienna, and an open space - for myself - before Cynthia. I take a deep breath and make my way in front of her to kneel as well. My chest tightens and my stomach twists nervously, my breathing becoming shallow and panicked as my body starts to shake. Suddenly, a hand running through my hair snaps me back and I tilt my head back, looking up at Cynthia as she continues staring straight ahead, fingers playing with my hair. I relax a bit and return my own gaze toward the doors.