#9 OTP (One True Pairing)

[Slight Smut Warning]

Your POV

It's been like 3 weeks since me and Camila dating. The world had already known about us, just because that one paparazzi on our first date after I asked Camila to be mine, but I actually didn't regret anything. It was a HARD sign that she is mine and mine only. To be honest, I feel so much better and I just fall for her deeper and even faster each day. It's just amazing and scary at the same time of how much effects she has on me. I was playing some games in my phone on the bean bag until I heard Camila called me.

"Yeah, babe?" I yelled.

"Can you help me with something?" She yelled. Oh, yeah, we were getting ready for a party. I don't know what party though, Simon said it was an album released party from a new artist. So, I wore my tux since I guessed it would be a mid-formal party.

 So, I wore my tux since I guessed it would be a mid-formal party

(Yeah, Y'N's tux is all black, because it's sexy.😂)

I walked in my bedroom and I found Camila was struggling zipping her dress because the zipper was at the back. It was revealing her bare back and I gulped, hard, and damn. She was so sexy. No, Y/N, not the right time to get a boner. I walked towards her and zipped her dress and kissed her right shoulder.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered and then kissed her cheek. I felt her shiver and I smirked. Then she turned around and put her hands around my neck. Goddamn, she's just so perfect.

"Thanks, baby. You look handsome too." She kissed my cheek and I smiled, hiding my blush.

" She kissed my cheek and I smiled, hiding my blush

(Camila's dress.)

"Where's the others?" I asked.

"In Ally's room, I got back here because I left my dress here. And since no one was here, I called you to help me zip my dress." She giggled. Oh, God, that giggle.

"Mila? You ready?" Dinah yelled.

"Yeah!" She shouted back.

"Okay, come on!" Dinah yelled again. We scurried to the living room and met the others.