Chapter 7. 'My hands, your hands tied up like two ships'

A/N: This chapter is in Liam's POV. Just this chapter though. So yeah. xx

               I bit my lip as I stared down at my empty plate. "Babe, you want more" I heard Harry ask me. I shook my head. "You gotta eat" Harry pouted. "I did eat. I'm just full" I sighed. I laid back down on the couch and curled up into a ball. I felt Harry sit on my feet. "Harry! Go make your damn eggs." "Talk to me" Harry kept pouting. I poked his pout and rolled my eyes. "Please" he giggled. "I already told you what happened." "You didn't tell me why though."

                    "I told you enough. All you need to know is that he's in the hospital and I don't know anything else." "Why is he in the hospital? Did you fuck him too hard?" I face palmed myself. "No Harry!" "Then tell me why" Harry groaned. "He cut himself. He used a blade to write his ex boyfriends name on his arm and he then passed out from blood loss." Harry's eyes grew.

                            "See, this is why I didn't want to tell you!" "I'm sorry babe" Harry sighed. I bit my lip and messed with my fingers. Harry smacked my hands. "I know when you do that you're sad! Talk to me about it. Please." "I just, miss him. That's all Haz." Harry shook his head, "You seem like you want to say more." I sighed loudly. "Fine! I hate that he's in the hospital and I couldn't help him! I hate thinking that his ex is causing him this much pain. I understand his ex is dead and it was his first love, but he needs to move on! I want to be his everything! But his everything is a guy who is dead and now he's in the damn hospital for it" I started to cry. Harry pulled me into his chest. "I'm sorry you're going through this Li." I cried on his shirt.

                         I wonder how Niall feels right now.. Or if he's even alive. I wasn't aloud to go to the hospital with Niall because of how bad he was hurt. I just want to know if he's alive or not. I sniffled and pulled away from Harry, sitting back down in my spot on the couch. "You want more eggs?" I nodded. Harry kissed my head gently and took my plate. Harry then got up and walked back into the kitchen. I grabbed the TV remote and changed it to some music station that plays music videos 24/7.

                           "Can you turn it up" Harry asked me when he saw Miley Cyrus on the TV. I rolled my eyes and turned it up. "But if I catch you twerking again while cooking i'm never turning this on again" I laughed. "Don't lie. You love my twerking" Harry winked and laughed. "Turn around and make your eggs Styles" I laughed and shook my head. I hummed along to the song as Harry sang it.

                  "I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL" Harry yelled. I looked at him and he giggled. "I NEVER HIT SO HARD IN LOVE" he yelled again. "Shut up before someone calls the cops on you!" "ALL I WANTED WAS TO BREAK YOUR WALLS" Harry yelled once more. I laughed and sunk back down on the couch. He's so weird.

-*-

                  I shuffled up to the hospital doors. Harry talked me into going to see Niall, but once I got out of the car he ditched me. When I get home i'm gonna have to smack him. I opened one of the doors and walked in. I hate hospitals.. So many people die here. It's sickening. I walked up to the counter.

                   "Uh.. Is Niall Horan here" I said quietly. The girl looked at me. "Are you his family?" "No.. I'm his boyfriend" I lied. "Only family can see him." "Why the hell is that" I spat. Damn it! Niall got me into being nasty to people. She raised an eyebrow, "I don't like your tone sir." "Well I wanna see my boyfriend!" "I'm sorry sir, i'm gonna have to ask you to leave." I looked at her computer and saw he was in room 204. "I'm going to see my boyfriend weather you like it or not" I hissed and walked down the hall. I looked at the numbers. '200' Thank god he's not far. I have a feeling the police will be here to kick me out. I found his room and walked in. I regret this..