Chapter 5. 'Do You Remember How It All Began?'

A/N: Well, this is like half way through the book, so it's just a bunch of flash backs. Yay? I don't even know. So don't get confused. It's just flash backs of Niall's. Yep. Mkay, bai! xx

                "Niall," My best mate Josh giggled as he poked me. I groaned and turned around in my chair, "What?" "Hi" he smiled. I rolled my eyes and turned back around. Our teacher then walked in the class with a kid at his side. I saw him yesterday. He was the kid who followed me all day. "Class, this is Zayn. He's a new student. Help him around for the day, alright" my teacher smiled sweetly. Everyone was too busy having their own conversions to even notice.

                      The kid sat across of me in a desk. "Hi" I smiled. He slightly waved and sank in his seat. "Everyone get into partners like the other day." Zayn looked around so confused. Josh stood next to my desk."Partners?" I shook my head and pushed pasted Josh.

                  "Wanna be partners" I smiled. "You don't have to be my partner you know" he said quietly while tapping his pencil on his desk. The way his wrist moved with every tap was interesting. Or how his taps were faster every time. "C'mon, we'll have fun" I laughed. I looked around for Josh and he was with his girlfriend. He stuck his tongue out at me and I laughed once more. Zayn turned his head to see Josh and smiled to himself. I grabbed Zayn's arm and pulled him out of his seat. But when I did he hit into my chest. He looked up at me, blushing. I smiled down at him.

                    "So, why do we have to be in partners" Zayn asked, not moving. "Because every day we do projects, but most are hard so we do them in partners" I kept smiling. Zayn nodded, "What's today's project?" "Well were in English class, so maybe a poem or something" I shrugged.

                 "If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine... Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you" Zayn said and blushed.

                          "Where'd you get that?" "Google" Zayn laughed. I laughed and smiled. The teacher coughed as she walked pasted us. "Interesting poem Zayn but maybe you can read it to Niall a few feet apart?" Zayn blushed like mad and moved away from me. I smiled at Zayn as the teacher walked away.

                        "I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay" I slightly smirked.

                "I read that one before" Zayn smiled wide. "I'm not really into poems thought. But if it impresses you, I will look up more" I giggled. Zayn blushed and looked down. I smiled to myself and just looked at Zayn, seeing how cute he is.

--------------------------------------------

                         Zayn and I walked into this diner. It was our first date. We went to see this very weird movie, which we both didn't really pay any attention to. All we did was kiss the whole time or laugh at the stupid moments in the movie. It was pretty nice if you ask me. We followed this waitress to a table. I sat across from Zayn. I looked into his eyes as he ordered what he wanted to drink. He just drank my whole soda and his from the movie, how the hell can he be so thirsty?

                    "And for you?" The girl looked at me, smiling. "Can I have a water?" I didn't take my eyes off of Zayn. He didn't notice though he kept looking out the window. The girl nodded and left. Zayn moved his eyes from the window to me. He took both of my hands in his and held them on top of the table. He gently made circles on my hand with his thumb.