28

I know I am late and it is fair for you guys who waited is only if I apologize now

I last updated on 28th of october and it is already December 1st here

I am really really sorry for not updating... I had my exams.

I promise the next updates will come soon

Thanks for waiting

Feel free to point out any mistakes :)

Enjoy! 

Dedicated to GeetuSharma

NATASHA

I was happy at the news of Vihaan returning. The test series ended yesterday and we won 1-0. The second test had ended in a draw. Rishabh had wonderful time with the bat and Anya took four days leave to watch him play. My job involved watching cricket and so it was not a problem for me.

It was Diwali and so I decided to wear a Salwar to office. I had time left before office began and so I logged on to Facebook. There were many notifications and I checked them all. I liked all the posts on the Indian win.

Next thing, I decided to change my relationship status from ‘single’. I clicked on ‘In a relationship’ and when the field came up where I was supposed to enter the name of the guy who was in a relationship with me. I contemplated on writing ‘VIHAAN KAPOOR in my mind’ and ‘Someone who is not on Facebook’. I thought of the number of questions that I would have to answer if I changed my status. I left it as it was and logged out. 

I went to office as usual with Karan and Ria. Our office was now loaded with new generation. Karan handled politics, Ria cultural and cinema, me sports and two other guys handled the remaining national and international affairs. Mr. Sharma was the only one to supervise us and we were still juniors.

“You know Nats, it is a very busy day for me.” Ria said to me on the way.             

“I know dear, it is Diwali.”

“And also Shah Rukh Khan’s birthday.”

“Did you think that I forgot?” I asked her seriously.

“Nope. I know you would not forget that at any cost, you might forget yours or mine, not his.”

“Absolutely. Vihaan’s birthday is coming up too”

“Yeah right, exactly fifteen days to go. It is on the eighteenth of this month.”

“You are telling me as if I do not know.” She commented and continued.

“We will call him on the show as we are doing tonight with SRK.”

“Can I call him tonight?” I asked excitedly.

“Well, knowing your craze for him I would have allowed, but Mr. Sharma would not like it.”