6

Dedicated to Enterintomymind

VIHAAN

 So its finally the day of my interview and I guess its time that I reveal to my fans that my relationship status has changed and as Rishabh says I’m going to break a million hearts today.  I got ready and walk out of my room to meet Alisha my girlfriend. Dont get me wrong, we are not living together. Now let me describe her. She is beautiful with flawless skin and long black hair. She being a model has the perfect toned body. But all these are not something I looked for in a girl and she lacks what I want.  If you didn’t get what I meant then I’ll tell you. She , my girlfriend, is practically dumb. Well let me tell you the reason I’m with her.

THE RUMOURS GOING AROUND THAT I’M GAY.

 Yes thats right. I wanted to make it clear and I then I met her and as Rishabh suggested I asked her out and she accepted. You all might be thinking cant I do any thinking myself and why is Rishabh doing all these  things, well thats my best buddy , he knows what I want and does everything accordingly. He wanted me to go out with someone especially after his relationship with Anya.  Now Anya is an amazing girl. She completely complements Rishabh. They are really a match made in heaven.  

 “VK dear lets go”

 "Sure”

I led her to my White BMW. The one I really adore. I reached the studio 5 minutes before the  scheduled time in order to meet Mr. Sharma  the one with whom my interview was scheduled.

I walked in to his cabin. There was a girl beside him, probably an intern.

"Mr. Kapoor, you are before time, I’m sorry you will have to wait.”

“Thats ok , I wanted to tell you something before everything goes on air”

“Sure, shoot”

“I’ve got my girlfriend accompanying me, if you don’t mind, I would like to introduce her”

I saw the girl beside him suddenly look up from her work in shock as I uttered the word GIRLFRIEND.

‘A million hearts are on the way dude’ I said to myself.

“Its fine Mr. Kapoor,  now if you could please excuse me I have arrangements to make.” I heard Mr. Sharma say.

I said bye to him and went out to bring Alisha in. I saw the intern who I saw inside run past me.

NATASHA

Mr. Sharma had assigned me work with the camera persons and Ria was assigned to assist him with the paperwork. I was busy with my work that I saw Vihaan walk past me to Mr. Sharma’s office. He didn’t notice me.

‘Don’t you worry  Nats he will soon’ I said to myself as I resumed my work.

“NATS”

‘is that Ria yelling my name?’ I thought to myself. Well it was

“Nats there is something I need to tell you.”

“Okay. I know. Or else why would  you be running around screaming my name?”

“Actually its about VK”

“Oh him? You are here to say he is here? I saw him coming in and I was about to come there since my work here is done. “

“Nats when will you listen to me?”

“oh k. Tell me what is it?”

“VKHASGOTAGIRLFRIEND”