12

Dedicated to  sweethim9

VIHAAN

I was really confused about what Rishabh said. He had asked me to break up with Alisha and that too for no reason. Well maybe he had his own reasons for telling me that. He had also told me that he knew  something and that he is keeping that as a secret away from me.

I was in my bed thinking of what to say to Alisha and how to break up. I’ve heard that break ups were hard but I didn’t know how much painful it was since Alisha was or still is my first ever girlfriend.

I once in an interview told that I’m not the playboy type and don’t sleep around and guess what, that was news for a week. I still don’t what what will happen in anyone comes to know that I’ve never slept with a woman, well not in that sense.  I think that nobody needs to know about that.

I don’t remember when I fell asleep. I even couldn’t recollect what was the last thing on my mind before sleep conquered me.  I always needed help waking  up in the morning, be it my alarm or anyone coming to wake me up personally.

I would love it if Natasha would wake me up every morning. But I know that is not possible since I always have a tight schedule.

It was my darling sister Niveda who woke me up this morning. She came in with my morning coffee  and also a glass of water which she used to sprinkle on my face to wake me up. I loved this technique of  hers to wake me up. But I would never admit that to her whatever happens. She need  not know that right?

“Nivi I won’t spare  you for this” I said as I sat  up on my bed.

“Oh come on bro , we both know  that you like this method of mine”

“Oh really?” I asked  her with sarcasm evident on my question.

“Yeah Really” she said in the same tone and I did what I was expert in doing when I’m unable to find a suitable reply for her statements. I tickled her. I had it in my mind that she was pregnant and so I was extra cautious . Liam came into the room a while later and he joined me.

After a good few minutes of tickling each other finally we stopped. My brother in law was the one to begin the conversation. I must say I love his accent.

“VK are you  coming with us today? We are gonna meet your dad”

“You  serious?” I was back to being sarcastic.

“Liam drop it, he wont be coming and I agree with him completely on his decision. As for me I think my dad deserves to know that we will be having a baby soon” Niveda had responded before I could say anything. I’m thankful to her for interfering else I would have blasted at Liam.

“Sorry bro, I shouldn’t have asked” Liam told me after she had finished.

“Its fine, actually I was thinking of something else” I said changing the topic.

“And what is that bro?” Niveda asked me with curiosity.