27. Stay with me...Forever

Sungyeol

"Hey, that's not fair!" Sungjong whined as I flicked his forehead twice.

"What's not fair?" I asked innocently.

"We are suppose to flick just once," he whined more as he pouts.

"Well, I'm older," I teased more.

"That doesn't count as the rule of the game!"

"It does," I mocked.

"It doesn't!"

"It does!"

"Will the two of you shut it? You both are grown ups now. Stop acting like a preschooler," Woohyun said as he flips the page of the magazine he's reading.

"Yeah, right! Says the guy who acts crazy all the time," I snorted. "Ya! That magazine is not allowed here in school!" I scolded him as I noticed what he's reading (or rather just staring at).

"As what I say, were already grown ups so we are already allowed to read this kinds of stuff," he chortle and winked.

Aigoo... These perv! I look outside of the window of our classroom to check if Iseul is back but she still isn't. It's been thirty minutes now.

"What's taking her so long?" I impatiently said.

"The professor must have discussed something to her," Sungjong shrugged as he opened a lollipop and placed it in his mouth.

"But it's been half an hour," I said as I crease my eyebrows. I stood up and decided to follow her in the faculty room. "I'll just check on her."

I was about to reach the door when a female student rushed inside the room. Her eyes widely opened upon seeing me like she saw a ghost.

"S-Sunbaenim..." she stammered. It's like she's very nervous. "I-Iseul..."

Upon hearing Iseul's name, my eyebrows mushed in an instant. "What happened to Iseul?"

"I didn't mean to, Sunbae. I didn't know she'll do it. I have no idea, Sunbae," she said which I cannot understand.

"What? You're not making any sense. What happened to Iseul?" I am now panicking inside.

"She's locked in the storage room.."

I immediately went to the storage room as I hear it. Why the hell is she locked in the storage?

"Iseul?" I turn the knob of the door but it won't budge. That is when I noticed that there is a padlock attached on the door.

"Shit!" I cursed and pounded the door so hard. "Iseul? Are you inside?" No one answered and that made my panic heighten.

"Is Iseul inside?" I heard Woohyun asked. I did not even noticed that he followed me. I did not answer him. I am praying so hard that Iseul is not inside and that she's okay.

I tried using force with my whole body but it's no use. I tried kicking the door as well but it won't budge.

"Here, try this," Woohyun handed me a hammer which I don't know where he got from. I hammered the padlock so hard until it was destroyed.

"Iseul?" I called out as I got in the storage room. I froze for a second upon seeing where Iseul is. She's lying on the floor, unconscious.

"Iseul!" I heard Woohyun shouted as he rushed towards Iseul. "Shit! She's not breathing! Sungyeol, she's not breathing!" Woohyun shouted which made me snap out. I hurriedly knelt in front of Iseul and check her pulse. I can still feel her pulse.