9. Official

Iseul

Sungyeol leans his bike on a tree beside Mr Choi's house. I stand here watching him as I cover my head with my hand to prevent the rainfall land on my head. I can't believe what just happened earlier.

He confessed! He freaking confessed! The stupid thing I did earlier was that I was not able to tell him my answer. Well apparently there was no question at all earlier. He directly told me how he feels. My heart feels like it will explode right now.

He runs towards me, removing his jacket in the process. He draped his jacket over my head and pulls me closer to him as we run towards my little house up the little hill. Oh my gosh! Why do these little gestures make me feel giddy?

"Good thing Mr Choi did not see us," he chuckles as we reach my little house.

"Y-yeah," here goes the stuttering again! Will you do something about it Iseul?

He looks at me intently and removes the jacket from my head. "Get inside and change your clothes. I'll go now," he said and runs towards his bike again.

That's it?!

'What do you expect, Iseul? That he'll kiss you again?' My subconscious said. Well it's not that. I mean after confessing his feelings, shouldn't we talk about it?

I sigh and went inside my little house. I made sure to change clothes immediately and made myself warm.

********

Monday came and I am now readying myself to go to school. I look at my reflection in the mirror, staring blankly at it.

Was it just a dream? Was I hallucinating that time? It can't be. I clearly heard him. I clearly heard his confession. Then why is he not talking to me?! Why hasn't he visit me since that day? Why?! Ahhh... This is giving me headache!

"Iseul, dear, you'll be late for school," I heard someone said which made me jump from my seat.

"You startled me, Mr Choi," I gasp as I hold my chest.

"Why so shock?" He completely went inside and puts my pack lunch in my bag which he always does now a days.

"Nothing," I sighed.

"Why the long face?" He asked again.

Once again, I sighed. "Nothing."

"Whatever bothers you, set aside it first and hurry. You'll be late now," he said and ruffles my hair.

"Ah... Mr Choi! Stop messing my hair," I pout and he chuckles.

I was immediately greeted by the boys as soon as I entered the gate. Dongwoo oppa wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"How's our princess?" Sungkyu oppa asks as he ruffles my hair. What's with my hair that they always ruffle it?

"Fine," I simply said which made them all react violently.

"Are you okay?" Woohyun oppa asks.

"Are you sick?" Sungjong oppa checks my temperature by placing his hand on my forehead.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Hoya oppa asks.

"Did you drink your meds?" Myungsoo asks still with his monotone voice.

"You should have just stayed at home," Sungkyu oppa worriedly said.

"Chill, guys," I chuckle. "I'm fine."

"Then why are you sad? We are not used to you being like this. You often jump around and giggle," Dongwoo oppa asked.

"It's nothing oppa," I said and forced a smile. I look around and notice that the man who's been bugging my mind is not with them.