15. Secrets

Iseul

"She's been sanctioned to one month community service because of what she did," Woohyun oppa informed us as he brought a spoonful of pancake in his mouth. We are currently having breakfast at our favorite place, ahjussi's ice cream parlor.

"Who was punished?" Ahjussi asked as he serve me my favorite milk drink smoothie. He even help me slice my pancake for me. This ahjussi is spoiling me.

"Amber," Dongwoo oppa muffled with his mouth full of kimbap. Myungsoo nonchalantly pressed a tissue on his mouth with full force.

"Amber? The short haired girl who always goes with you here before?" Ahjussi asked as he stands straight up. He placed his hands on both sides of his waist. None from them answered. "Why was she punished?"

"She deserves it! Serves her right!" Sungyeol spat. I hold his hand to ease what he feels. I don't want him to think that way. I don't want him to hate people just because I was hurt.

"She did something to Iseul which is unforgivable," Sungjong oppa said and sighed. "Never thought she'd do such thing."

I am very much thankful that they are worried about me but I don't want them to hate people just because of me. I have so much questions in mind now which will forever bug me. What was their relationship with Amber? If she went here with them before, it means and that she's close to them. But why are their action towards each other like this now? Moreover, what happened between Sungyeol and Luna? Ugh!This is giving me headache.

"Iseul?"

"Ne??"

"I was asking if you already took your medicine?" Sungyeol looks at me with so much worry and holds my hand. "Are you okay?" He brought my hand on his lips. " Your hands are cold."

"I'm fine, Sungyeol," I smile at him as he stares at me lovingly.

"Excuse me," Woohyun oppa knocks on the table in front of us. "You two aren't the only people in here."

"I think I might puke from too much cringing," Dongwoo oppa hits his chest and does puking sounds, pretending that he's about to vomit.

"Shut up!" Sungyeol threw the cap of his bottled water at them which made all of us laugh. My eyes darted at Myungsoo and saw him staring at me. He then looks outside of the window.

We decided to go to school after finishing out breakfast at ahjussi's shop. He doesn't really serve breakfast, his shop only serves sweets and ice cream. He maybe is fond of us that's why he treats us like his own children.

*********

We were greeted by whispers and stares as we arrived at school.

"Flirt..."

"B**ch..."

"Whore..."

I hear them say those words as we pass by groups of students.

"Dammit!" I hear Sungyeol curse as he ball his fist. I hold his hand and smile at him. Assuring him that I'm fine. He sighed and we continued walking. I am putting my things on my locker while Sungyeol is waiting for me, leaning his back on the locker beside mine.

"Nice curves, pale student," a male student passed by us. He even whistled and drew body curve in the air with his hands. He, together with his make friends laugh after.

Sungyeol dashed towards the group of boys and pushed the male student who teased me on the wall. The male student did not back down and pushed Sungyeol too.

"What's your problem, huh?" Sungyeol is fuming in anger. He once again pushed the male student and the latter pushed Sungyeol again as well.

"Sungyeol, that's enough," I try to pacify the tension as I place my hand on his chest. Blocking my whole body to prevent him from attacking the student. Students now gather around us, curious to what is happening.