7. Cold to Warm

Iseul

"Go, Woohyun oppa!"

"Sungyeol oppa is so cool!"

"You can do it oppa!"

Girls swarm around the basketball court to witness the match between our section and the section next to us. Woohyun oppa and Sungyeol's fans are out of hand making placards and shouting Marry me~. They uproar over them whenever they shoot and I think my ears are about to fall out! Geez! Can't they act normal?

I stood up and decided to just go to the library to read. Sungkyu oppa might be there and the thought of it makes me giddy. I merrily go to the library while hopping. As clumsy girl as I am, I accidentally bump onto someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I immediately apologized.

"It's the new girl," the male student who has a lot of piercing in his ears smirk down at me. "Look who I found guys," he calls out and three more guys appeared in front of me coming from a room at my right.

"Looks like your happy, new girl," the male student as his smirk turned into a creepy smile.

"E-excuse me," I said and is about to pass by them but he held my wrist and pulled me closer to him.

"Where are you going?" He asks. "Since your happy today, let us make you happier."

Oh my Lord! Help me get away from these...monsters!

"L-let me go!" I tried to be firm but this stuttering is...argh!

"L-let me go," the man copied me and laughed together with the other guys. "You're so cute, new girl."

They all laugh at how I try to wiggle my arm free from this guy's grip. Geez! Why do I have to be so weak?!

"Let me go!" I pull my hand from his grip but it's useless. Now my wrist stings from his grip.

"Cut it out!" A voice thunders along the corridor. All of us looks at to where the voice comes from and saw Myungsoo standing at the door frame of one of the rooms.

"Mind your own business, Kim!" The guy shouted, obviously annoyed at his presence.

"I was not minding your business for a while now but your annoying noise makes me loose my concentration in what I am doing," he coolly said.

"Just go back to what you were doing!" One of the guys said, shooing him away with his hand. "We'll walk away now."

They all start to walk but the guy is still dragging me with him. I slap his arm to free my hand and made my weight heavier. This guy is so strong that he has no difficulty dragging me with him. As we pass Myungsoo, I gave him this look like I'm saying Help me! I hope he gets my message with my gestures.

"You're bringing the girl with you?" Myungsoo asks as he crosses his arms in his chest.

"Any problem with that, Kim?" The guy asked, now starting to get annoyed at him. They both stared at each other, none from them dared to back away. "Go back inside your room and continue doing your boring stuff," the guy whispered at Myungsoo's ear.

Myungsoo scoffed and glares at the guy. "I was about to let you pass but since you pissed me off," he grabs my wrist and pulled me close to him. "I'll take the girl from you."

The guy cursed and glares at Myungsoo, his knuckles turning white from balling his fist. Myungsoo pulled me closer and whispers. "Stay behind me."

I immediately obeyed and hid behind him. They are now having a staring contest and I can feel the rising tension between them. I suddenly feel nervous for Myungsoo. He's outnumbered by them.