| Moving day |

***Orlando, FL***

   HI, IM SOLEI. IM 13 YEARS OLD. CURRENTLY, WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING BECAUSE MY DAD CHEATED ON MY MOM. At the moment, we live in Florida, but we are moving to Virginia.

***PRESENT TIME***

          **Solei's POV***
I grabbed the last box from my mom and placed it gently in the U-Haul truck. I looked at all the boxes. I began to cry. Im gonna miss my friends and this neighborhood so much. I thought to myself as I grabbed my phone to text my friends goodbye.

     ***Text messages***

ME: Hey...

EVERLEIGH🙊❤💦: Hi...

ME: I'm gonna miss you so much! 😥

EVERLEIGH🙊❤💦: Me too

ME: I gotta go now, love ya boo 👅💦❤

EVERLEIGH🙊❤💦: Send one last pic of us? ❤

Solei💯💍👅 HAS SENT A PHOTO

    (Solei is the one in back and Everleigh is the one in front)

EVERLEIGH🙊❤💦: Thanks!

      Everleigh🙊❤💦 has left the chat

"Solei!" My mom called as she motioned for me to get in the car. I sighed and got in the front seat. I buckled my seat belt and asked my mom "Why do we have to go?" I said wiping a tear from my eyes. My mom glared out of the window and said "Solei, you know we can't stay here. I assure you I'd stay here in a heartbeat." My mom said. "I know mom..." I said and played with my thumbs. "Cheer up girly." My mom said smiling at me. I laughed a little.

***The next day***

I woke up in my car with my mom still driving. "Are we almost there?" I asked her while yawning. She smiled and said "We're here, just trying to find the address. I suddenly felt slightly excited.