CHAPTER 25

TRANSFORMED PART 1 

alicia pov

I dont know what was happining,im hurting but it isnt painful any more.I can hear everything everyone is saying, my brother is worrying as much as my parents.Mumma has woken up and as soon as she woke she was worried and the doctors where here.

Im just lying here doing nothing and it is really boring.I've been laying here for i think an hour or more,I'm pretty sure that it has past midnight therefore it is my birthday,

Happy Birthday alicia, your four now.For you that means that you are transforming.

Who are you ??

I am the moon godess, you are my child therefore you will be changing and recieving your powers of the moon.You will change physically and menatlly but your age will change.I'm sorry my sweet child but you will be older when you awake.

What ever do you mean older????

I mean that you will become the right age of which you can find your mate. Therefore you will skip years of being a kid and a teenager and your mate will be older.

What about my brother where twins??

YOur brother is the son of the moon, he will change on his 4th birthday, but only because he is going to be alpha he will simply rule all wolves and his fathers pack. But you however will become the moon godess of the earth and the stars.

But why me,why can't i have a normal life???

You will never have a normal life, my life was the same as yours  because i had to go through the same thing. Just know you can always call to me.

NOW wake up .......wake up...... wake up......... wake up ............wake up....

My eyes shot open and everyone around me gasped my mother ran to me and hugged me and then suddenly everyone at once charged at my mother and i so they could hug me.

I explained everything but......

"Why is my daughter telling me that she has transformed into a 16 year old girl waiting for her mate because the moon godess said so.Someone please explain,untill then im going to bed"  He just walked out.

my dadddy hates me was the last thing i thought before i strated to cry in my mothers arms.