CHAPTER 8

TWO SISTER'S AND THERE MATES 

maya's pov 

so my dad made aaron and i pack our things so we can movee to our new pack. we figured that we could join packs so red thorn will have ari and justin as there alphas and dark dream pack will have myself and aaron, as for beta's aaron will choose a betta that will be betta's of both packs. we are also building a new pack house close to dark dream so my sisters pack and live closer. My two best friends are moving with me and will live in the pack house with me seeing as how aaron will be bussy with alpha duties. most alphas dont let luna's be apart of all the action, so me and my friends will cause havoc. hahahha

---------------------------------------

Unknown pov (the day they arrived to the pack)

 As soon as the new alpha and Luna came I could smell this scent that hit me like a bomb, it was so mouth-watering, the thing is it was coming from the lunar but I can also smell her wolf and it smells nothing like the other scent.geeezzz why is this  so confusing I have no idea. I could sense my mate was near,arghh I need to clear my head and go for a run my wolf really wants out.

-------------------------------------

Tea pov (one of Maya best friends, 2 weeks after they have arrived)

“hey tea, we are going to finally meet the pack ,Maya has coped us up her for the past 2 weeks just so she can figure out who our mates are “ my sister holly yelled from the bathroom. Yes it is true about her keeping us on lockdown but only because I really needed to let myself think of what if my mate was here and my sisters wasn’t or vice versa.

“yeah,im really excited, but I really don’t know what to think what if he re—“ she wouldn’t let me finish she was at my side in a flash with her hands on my mouth making sure that I didn’t say the word she hates.(rejected)

There was a faint knock on the door and I was hit with this amazing scent, I raced to the door and opened it, I was greeted by a handsome tall blue eyed sandy blonde hair guy staring at me with eyes full of lust.my wolf was going crazy she started to speak the words zander in my mind getting all lovey dovey obviously zander was his wolf name. I was brought back to reality when I could feel hands running up and down my body igniting sparks everywhere he touched; I was suddenly pushed up against the wall.

“I think I will just leave and find Maya “my sister Holley said walking to the door.

“Thank you very much “my mate said with a deep, husky voice.

I heard the door close and that’s when I felt his soft lips kissing my forehead.

“What’s your name, beautiful “he asked looking straight into my eyes.

“Tea, whats yours”

“xaviour,im sure lily your wolf already knows my wolfs name “he said with a smirk, I could feel my wolf shying away but then I could feel a presence like another wolf was in my head and that was when I could feel sharp teeth puncturing my skin right where my neck and shoulder meet.it hurt a bit until he quickly licked the same spot which caused me to moan out load, I felt like all I needed in the world is xaviour ,what if he thinks I’m weak and wants  to reject me.

I heard xaviour laughing really loudly and I realised that he wasn’t kissing my neck anymore. “What are you laughing at?”

“My sweet tea, I would never reject you I have been waiting for you for to long “he answered and then smashed his lips to mine before I could ask him how he knew that I was thinking about him rejecting me.