CHAPTER 1

MY MATE 

As I walk out of my room and into the bathroom I regret it, because my unfortunate mate is staring at himself in the mirror. Ever since my father brought that mutt home my wolf has been telling me the same thing over and over again, “go to mate, I want mate." It is very hard to resist him- all he is wearing is a towel which is sitting very low on his hips. It has only been a month since he arrived but it was very complicated because technically he is my brother, but as soon as the words, "mine, my mate," came out of his mouth my father was calling his friends to try and break the adoption so we could be together.

Fortunately his best friend Eric took Aaron off our hands and now Eric is Aaron’s family, however my dad insisted that Aaron stays with us because I’m his mate and Eric didn’t mind neither did Aaron that little shit. Why am I the only one who cares about not having Aaron near me? When Aaron and I first realised we were mates and we established the whole thing he tried to pin me to a wall and kiss me but I wouldn’t let him. I am seventeen I know that’s the age that werewolves meet their mates but I feel too young to be having a boyfriend let alone have someone I will spend the rest of my life with.But that was one thing i did not want, i don't want a mate. That was all i had running through my head,funny thing though i also couldn't get his deliciouse smell out of my mind.

Ever since I rejected him last month he knew that I would be drawn to him if he stayed so he did but he also figured out  that if he teased me I would want him, sadly it worked so I snapped out of it, Looking at  him right now with the towel around his hips, is making my wolf howl with joy. When he realised I was staring at him a smile came across his face and as soon as he smiled I melted, I automatically wanted him to touch me I was desperate for him to hold me in his arms.I hate how he was right,me not being with him for a month is hard. He noticed my mood change from happy to sad and immediately he stood by my side, wow he really shouldn’t have done that. I was already so annoyed with him. I left him and he walked into his room and i walked back into mine.