CHAPTER 6

hey guys thought i would update this and i thought why not make it longer than the others.

so here is your treat. dedication to my good friend soph for being the first to comment :)

p.s i might not be updating untill after the weekeds on how i feel.

ashlee xx

----------------------------------------

TOGETHER 

Maya pov.

Aaron seemed to take it very well, right know he is in his room and I don’t know if I should leave him alone. I guess I have to have faith in him; we are still going on our date tonight and Im still wondering where he is taking me. I mean what I am supposed to wear; well he looked casual so I guess I will just go with that.

I settled on a blue high wasted skirt and my grey jumper that I neatly tucked inside the skirt, to finish it off I wore my black converse. I quickly did my hair and makeup when I was finally done and had agreed that I looked fine I walked across the hall to Aaron’s room, I wonder if I should knock or just walk in after fighting with myself I finally walked in to find him curled up on his bed asleep.

 I started to laugh,he is so cute when he is asleep. I moved across the room until I was in front of his bed I sat down on the side that wasn’t occupied by his large figure and lent my head against the back board. I started to feel soft sparks running up and down my body but I don’t remember being that close to him, I looked down to find  Aaron had rolled over and now his head laid in my lap.

I gently  brushed my fingertips over his forehead and then started to brush through his silky black hair. After a while I leant down and planted soft kisses on his forehead and cheek. He slowly started to stir in his sleep until I saw his eyes flutter open,  he stared into my eyes before he started  to panic and started to fumble around trying to get of the bed.

“How long have I been asleep for, why didn’t you wake me up? “he asked with annoyance in his voice.

“I thought I would let you sleep seeing as how you just found out about a lot of things “I told him whilst getting of the bed.

“but we were supposed to go out”

“I know but we can do it another time, plus the night sort of got ruined with the whole alpha thing “I walked up to him and he wrapped his arms around me, I snuggled closely to his chest. He placed his head in the crook of my neck and started to kiss my neck, small sparks ignited throughout my body each time he kissed me, I felt safe in his arms and I felt like everything I needed and wanted was right in front of me holding  me in there arms.

 I placed one hand around his neck and the other I used to move his face closer to mine and then I just stared deep into his eyes and he did  the same until there was a knocking sound coming from downstairs. I didn’t want to leave the stare off but i had to so I pulled us both  downstairs. I opened the door to see a very confused girl looking at me, she started to stutter words until finally she stopped and then hugged me so tight I nearly couldn’t breathe

“Wow ari,I need to be able to breath”

“im sorry little sis it’s just that I haven’t seen you  in ages and then dad called saying that you had found your mate and I was upset that you didn’t tell me so I came here instead of calling,ohhh and did I mention that this boy who im guessing is your mate is really hot. “she rambled on whilst I growled at the last part.

“oh no, Maya no I didn’t t mean it like that.argghhh I can’t believe you found your mate before me.”

I looked at her whilst she still kept on rambling on I heard Aaron introduce himself whilst I just stared out the door, I could see head lights coming down our long driveway and I wonder who it is.wow we are having a lot of visitors today.

Ari’s pov.

 Aaron was introducing himself and telling me how Maya had rejected him at first, I couldn’t believe she found her mate before me im starting to think im going to die alone. I guess your wondering why im not beta and she is its because im going to become alpha and my mate if I have one will become alpha with me, we will both have the same amount of control over this pack.My dad rang me not long ago explaining the whole deal with Aaron being her mate and how he is now the new alpha of a pack so that means I have to choose a new beta.

I  looked over to Maya who seemed to be day dreaming but she was staring at something outside the door, I turned around to see lights flashing  as a car drove towards the house and stoped. I walked outside whilst the stranger was getting out of the car and as soon as they got out I was hit with this amazing smell it smelt like nature and peaches.

Only then did I realise I was not going to die alone when I gazed up to only meet the most gorgeous grey eyes I was able to look away for a second to scan up and down this persons body as they did the same to me. The last thing I remember before running up to this stranger and kissing them was my wolf screaming words at me ‘HOT SEXY MATE’.

------------

dont hate me i know i left  with a cliff hanger but i had to cause gotta go to bed but i really wanted to update this because i have been working on it for so long.

dont worry i will update soon 

vote 

comment 

ashleee xx

Loving An Alphaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें