CHAPTER 19

CATCH UP WITH THE MATE 

justin pov 

wow he is amazing, i mean i miss my ari so much but chris really helps take the pain away. I know ari wouldnt want me to reject chris i mean she did say he would make me happy. 

It has been 2 days and it has been perfect we have just stayed in the room ordering room service and telling each other secrets and things that make us who we are. it's hard because chris only recently got maya but know her true mate got her bck and i just lost my true mate but now i have been blessed with chris.It may seem weird but its perfect to me.

Maya and Aaron apparently are going well and she got her memory back and she grounded Aaron for a day with no kisses and hugs he even had to stay in the guest room. yep she is back home,everyone is dealing with ari's death well all they want is for that white rouge to die. 

Aaron told me that the white rouge has been identified as a guy named toni and that he has a brother named chris. Yep my chris is related to the son of a.... who killed my ari. But turns out chris doesnt have anything to do with him so im not holding a grudge against chris, plus he doesnt know. 

We are currently spraweld out on the bed watching the conjouring for a pack warrior chris does get scared easily. He has his head burried in my side shaking like he is frezzing cold. I pull the covers up over our bodies and turn the tv off. Chris cuddles closer and i can feel him drifting off to sleep but something is stopping him. I lean down and kiss his forhead and wrap my arms around his waist.

"baby,just go to sleep. nothing will happen i promise."

"ok as long as you stay with me untill i wake up in the morning. "

"of course. now sleep my love." With that i hear his breathing even out and soon im pulled into the darkness as well dreaming of how much i love chris.

========================
hiya guys so i have noticed im nealry at a thousand reads. im not sure if i will recieve that many reads. But i really want to thank you guys now for reading my book. It means alot. Trust me there will be a few more chapters and then i will clean the book and maybe add bonus chapters here and there. 

please vote and comment. 

hopefully this chapter will boost me up to a thousand or more reads. or maybe not. :( but if it doesnt can i please have a few more comments. 

5 comments or no update. please. 

bye kitten minions.