CHAPTER 12

im so happy about how many reads i have at the moment,i would still like 200 but i hated how i left a cliff hanger and i really wanted to update the rest of the chapter.

ashlee xx

------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CUDDLES WITH THE MATE  

Jace pov

His lips were soft and they fit perfectly,the sparks ignited my body and I could feel myself become filled with happiness and excitement. His teeth lightly graze over my neck where he would mark me I clossed my eyes wishing he would mark me as his but I had a feeling he wouldn’t, boy  was i  wrong his teeth puncted my skin and I let out a scream because it hurt but the pain went away as soon as he licked and kissed it.

“cam,I think I love you,wait I don’t think I know”I whispered in his ear.I could feel his lips turn in a smile whilst he was still kissing my mark.

“jace,I love you to.now lets get back to the pack house its getting cold”we pulled apart and walked through the woods hand in hand.when we reached the pack house, cam turned to face me and pulled me into a hug.

“jace what are we going to do,you live in the pack house next door and I mean I have to go home”

“cam its ok you can go I will go home and we will see eachother soon”

“But jace I don’t want you to go”he said whilst pulling away from me.

“cam,I don’t either”I starred into his eyes and he moved his face slowly and the only thing that was running in my head was that he was going to kiss me.

Cam pov

‘come on we have marked him but not marked him ’my wolf yelled in my head

‘I don’t want to scare him  to much that was you who marked him’I yelled back

‘come on bring him upstairs he can come and stay the night’my wolf said calmly

I made eye contact with jace and his eyes are so beautiful,I lean forward and he looks like he is thinking really hard.i slightly brush my lips across his and it feels so right my wolf is doing flips in my head and as i pull away he follows me and puts his hands behind my head and pulls me back in.Im not sure how long we have been standing there for kissing but I can feel him shivering,I put my hands ontop of his and pull them and my self away and start to lead him towards my house.He willingly follows me we walk through the door up the stairs and down the corridor into my room.I pull him towards me and crash my lips to his and we pick up back where we left off.He pushes me onto my bed and I pull him down he plants a soft kiss on my forehead and snuggles up to me and we drift off into a peacful sleep..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~yes i changed the name from ben to jace 

vote 

comment

dont forget 200  reads