CHAPTER 7

ok i know i havent updated thats because i was writting this very jam packed long chapter for you all.last weekend i was dealing with emotional family things.sorry for not updating sooner.this is dedicated to my best friend because she has put up with me whilst waiting for the update.

xxashleexxx

-------------------------------------------

BETA AND A SOON TO BE ALPHA MATES?

ari's pov 

My god my mate is sexy. 

That is the only thought that comes to mind as i watch my mate get out of the car. As he is walking towards the door he starts to move his nose and i know that he is searching for my sent. i decide to walk outside and close the door behinde me. the door catches his atention as it makes a small banging noise, which we need to get fixed, it isnt handing in the sneaking out situations. 

I'm brought out of my daze when i hear a cough, i look up into these eyes that are like a dream land. these eyes could hold me captive for days and i wouldnt notice because i wouldn't want to leave and right now i dont want to look any where else.

"my sweet mate, what is your name?" my beloved mate asks

i reply still staring into his eyes " Arianna, but you can call me ari, or any pet name you like." i stop staring and realise what i said. I avert my eyes imediatly and blush.

My mate lets out a manly chuckle and places two fingers under my chin and he slowly lifts my head up.

" Ari, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I once again blush.

" my sweet ari, i am never going to let you go, i will always protect you i hope you know that."

" it is indeed nice and calming to know, although it would also be nice to know the name of my mate." i say in a sweet tone.

"justin, my name is justin. this may seem rushed but may i kiss you?"

Again i blushed, i never blush ever. I slowly nod my head and that is all it takes for justin to place his lips on mine. 

it is like how people describe it, people always say that when you kiss you mate for the first time that it automaticly makes you feel safe and warm. well more warm then we arleady are. perks of being a werewolf you never get cold, or sick, that means i can always leave my hair to dry wet and not blow dry it in winter... ok sorry im blabering on and i shouldnt be. 

justin pulls away and i frown was i not good, oh my gosh im a fauiler. 

"my love it is not that i dont want to spend time with you but i must meet the alpha of this pack because i believe they have the alpha of my pack." he said looking behind me and at the door.

" excuse me mate, but are you intending my father and myself i mean as future alpha stole your alpha?" i ask getting offencive.

" no i mean he was given to your father, from our decesed alpha to protect."

i stare at my mate, because what he is saying does not make any sense. 

" ari, i will explain later. i need to talk to Alpha Aaron first." 

i nod my head and motion for him to follow me. well tonight is going to be a long night of explanations.

Aaron pov.

I just meet the beta of the dark dream pack, he seems really nice it’s a shame that he isn’t going to be beta any more he would have been able to help me get used to this whole alpha thing. I guess he still can seeing as how he is my mate’s sister’s mate.......

That night we just talked and talked and he told me about the pack, I found out that his parents where the ones I used to stay with but apparently he left when I got there to go to this boarding school that trained wolves, he was to grow up there till he was18 and beta. Maya and ari's dad came back early that night because he wanted to meet aris mate and he was so happy that both his daughters had meet their match and he was so happy that the moon goddess gave his daughters what he said as ‘awesome ranking mates’.

-----------------------------------------