chapter 10

CUTE DATES WITH THE MATES PART 2

HOLLEY'S POV.

MHM..... i roll over only to hit soemthing, although it is verry warm. I smile and snuggle closer to it and in return it grabs me and pulls me even closer. This makes me jump and wake up, however i fell of the bed. OWWW MY BUTT HURTS NOW. 

"oh holley are you ok, i didnt mean to frighten you.?" 

" I'm ok mason, it's just gonna take a while for all this to sink in. hahah." 

he kissed my forhead and picked me up from the floor and placed me on his lap.

" your so cute and for the record, i love you to." 

I blushed, " you heard me didnt you?"

He nodded and i blushed more, what is with the blushing. 

"so... what do you want to do today?" Mason asked whilst playing with my hair. 

" can we go to like a game place." 

Mason didnt say anything.

" It's ok we dont have to."

" no holley i was thinking where we could go"

"ohh ok." 

" come on get dressed, we are leaving in 5." 

He kissed my forhead and then picked me up and dropped me off in the batheroom and closed the door. 

"sweety shower then get changed be wuick, i will be down stairs." 

I laugh, strip and jump in the shower, sung in the shower, got out of the shower and wrapped a fluffy towl around me, walked out, towled off and got changed. 

Outfit of the day consited of 

leggings,converse, womens muscle shirt, with a lacy sports bra underneath it and a grey cardigan. I looked so cute.

I ran down the stairs and jumped onto masons back as soon as i saw him. 

"boo, did i scare you." i laughed 

" oh honey, dont give me a heart attack." we both laughed

Mason piggybacked me to his car and we were off to a place i didnt know. 

______

20 min later

______

No way, when i said play games, i didnt mean a carnival. He is so cute, even though i just meet him.

"mason, you are amazing thank you so much, i love it." 

" your very welcome, now lets go win you a toy."

i giggled and followed, we went to a booth with guns and i wasn't that intrested, well i wasn't till he won me a big bear and i called it boo, I kissed his cheek and said thank you.We walked past a booth that had ducks in it and i always used to play this with tea when i was younger, i wonder what she is doing.

"can we play that one please?" i asked mason with a pout.

" sure, we can, anything for my princess." i giggled and blushed.

I played the game and won a tiger, which i gave to mason and he called it princess in honor of me. after a few more games and prizes, we got food, i was really hungry so i went all out with a hot dog with bacon and cheese on top, he got a hamburger with the lot. Since we are werewlolves we eat alot and we ate it fast. Then we walked around and holding hands, it was quite romantic. By the time it was sunset mason lead me over to the farris wheel. he payed for our tickets and he opened the cage door for me and we both got in and we got as comfy as we could.

"Hey holley, i have a question to ask you." at this moment we were stoped at the top of wheel and staring at the sunset, it was amazing.

"yes?"

" can i mark you." 

i got a chill and i was glasd that he asked permission first. i nodded my head slowly and he kissed me with such sweetness and then i had a mark with a fullmoon and a Brown wolf near it, with a M. 

M for MASON 

M for My Mate