Burning Passion

She was abused and misused. Left to die in many cases. She was lost, never to be found. Pain and rage is all she feels and knows, and that is all she wants to make the people who imprisoned her to this life, to feel.

From a young age, Athea lost her parents and was thrown into the harsh and cruel world to fend for herself. Through it all, she survived. But only one thing had kept her going, vengeance. Revenge on the family that caused her this life. She, herself, fueled the fire burning deep in her soul for vengeance.

She vowed to get her revenge, no matter what it would take. As the fire for revenge grew so did her ambitions. She bettered herself for the day she would burn them down to the ground, just as they had once done to her hopes and dreams. To her family.

**

The picture perfect family, The Bosetti's. At least, that's what every one thought. The Bosetti's were a very feared and respected family. There wasn't a single person who hadn't heard of them.

But things aren't always as they seem.

When a blast from the past and one girl with a secret agenda enters their life, their perfect little world will be rocked and she will hinder their picture perfect life.

Lies and betrayals, hidden well in the walls of the past, swept under the carpet in a locked room, with the keys long gone. But secrets never stay hidden, they only grow, until it no longer needs a key and can slip under the crack of the door. Tears and fears are all that these secrets will bring.

Slowly, every lie said, every promise broken, and every love betrayed will come out into the open, with the arrival of one person, bringing hell along with her.

Will they survive what's coming their way, will forgiveness be earned, and love survive. Is there a chance that love can bloom, even in the darkness of the hearts?

With the sins of their past, everyone better be ready for their dirt to come out to the open, for no one is truly innocent, in this game we call life.

**

Coming soon, July 20, 2017

**

Update: 02.25.17, 10:48

Enjoy.💋
Comment.💛
Share.💕
Follow.👣