Blue With White Stars-- Twenty-Two

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The most purest silence filled the whole drop off area of the airport. People stopped for a moment to inspect the dilemma, but they immediately left once they recognized the three nations and capital. To most citizens, it's respectful to leave countries to their business and problems, even if it gets physical.

America was basically in the middle of the two nations, not wanting to choose anyone in the end of this problem. It was all because he kept his feelings in his mind and waited till that moment to release all of his thoughts to both Russia and England.

"We're waiting America, we have a plane to catch soon, so if I were you... I'd hurry up and choose who you want to stay with." The Brit snarled at the nation in the middle of him and the Russian.

The American stared blankly at the ground and silently wished for everything to go back to the past. He felt desperate to go back to the past so then he could correct his mistakes, especially the Cold War if he had to choose a mistake to fix.

Moscow and Russia stood side by side, both of them puzzled and impatient of the situation. It was honestly the most tense moment between two countries, besides the Cold Wars end.

America walked over to the British nation, placing a small yet soft kiss on England's forehead. "I want to be your closest ally only, I just don't feel like-" The Brit rudely interrupted the American with a voice of only bitter anger. "Don't even finish! If you seriously want to date a nation who's broken inside than go ahead, but don't come crying to me when he breaks down into tiny little pieces of nothing but waste and sorrow!"

The American did nothing but stare in shock of England's outburst, he was expecting a whole other reaction. Britain's eyes didn't show any tears or sadness, but he still felt the pain in his mind.

England turned his back to the nation and stormed away to the entrance of the airport, roughly carrying his bag behind him. The American didn't say nor do anything, his mind was filled with nothing but pity.

America turned his back and walked pass Russia, grabbing his bag and shutting himself in the back seat of the car. Moscow sighs and crosses her arms, "I think it's best that we cut the relations with England for a while until this problem is fixed, this is honestly a bad thing for two nations."

"Shouldn't we keep the relations?" Russia asked before Moscow opened the door to the car. "The next world meeting will be in 6 days at Germany's place, by then it'll be more calm between you two and America, hopefully."

"Da, I suppose your right, but I'm not sure he's going to be calm." The Russian replied, receiving a shrug from Moscow. "If he isn't calm about the situation and does anything out of violence or bitterness, I want you to cut off the relations and call it a strained communication, but America is responsible for what happens afterwards, this is his love triangle and he chose you. I only hope that England cares enough for America to never hurt the one he truly loves and adore."

-----------

"How long has it been since America went outside?" Russia asked the capital next to him on the couch. "Not too long ago Russia, I think your a little too worried about him." Moscow implied about her brother.

"Da, I'm worried about his mental state considering England's response to him, America can get very sensitive even if it looks like he doesn't get sad once in a while." The Russian replied, looking out the window to see the American nation sitting on the grass alone while staring up at the dusky sky above him.

"He'll be fine soon, I wouldn't worry to much now that he's getting some time to think to himself." The capital reassured the concerned nation, following his gaze outside the window. "Although I don't suppose he wouldn't mind at least a friend to accompany his thoughts, knowing that you care and your understanding."

"What about the aura? I still can't get it to leave." Russia asked her, watching as the American rubs his eyes of tears and pity. "The only way your getting rid of that aura is forgetting the past and comprehending the present, how else did Ukraine and Belarus get rid of their torment?" Moscow answered while standing up from her seat.

"You need to focus on the present and appreciate how much it has changed, it'll weaken the aura to where it'll dissolve into tiny useless pieces." She suggested with a commanding voice and tone.

"I'll just have to try then." Russia concluded the conversation with Moscow, earning a nod from her before she walked away. His gaze was still fixated on the American outside the window, he felt sympathetic for him since he had to choose earlier.

Russia didn't understand England's point of choosing between him or the Brit, perhaps he meant the love triangle maybe? It's no wonder that America is quiet and upset, he probably wanted to break down into tears when he had to choose. Who knows at this point if the American had to lie about his choice, Russia can't read his feelings towards him nor can America.

The Russian got up from his seat and walked to the back door of the house, turning the doorknob and opening it to reveal a gloomy night sky. He steps down from the patio and walks over to America, quietly sitting next to him with no words.

America only turned his eyes to Russia before sighing to break the short silence between them. "I'm sorry about what happened earlier, I never thought it would end up that way." He apologized with a slight whisper to his voice. "It wasn't your fault, it was a hard choice for you to make." Russia replied almost immediately, putting most of the blame on himself.

A quick pause went by the time and America took a deep breath. "I think it's best that I confess this to you right now, if you don't mind?" Russia gave a nod to him and the America smiled, purposely falling on top of the Russian and pinning his hands lightly against the grass. A bright scarlet red blush covered Russia's cheeks and America leans forward, roughly placing his lips onto Russia's.

To the Americans surprise, Russia gave an immediate reaction of kissing him back. He tilted his head to the left and placed another kiss on Russia's lips.

Russia lightly pushed America to the side and did the same to him by softly gripping his hands to the grass. Their kiss broke and they both took a breath of the cold air. "I take it that was your confession, America?" The Russian chuckled at the nation below him.

"I'm sure it's obvious by now of how I like to confess my feelings to the one I love and adore, I simply chose you, Russia."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*