Blue With White Stars-- Twenty-One

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

-----Next Day-----

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Are there any places you'd like to go to before tonight, considering your plane leaves at 8:45?" England asked while carrying a few of his belongings to place them in his bag. The American shook his head and pulled his bomber jacket on him to adjust to the cold late morning temperature.

"It's your last day here in Moscow, are you sure there's no where specific that you'd like to visit?" The Brit added to his question, receiving the same exact answer from America. With a confused expression, England turned to the American nation, "Would you maybe want to take a stroll in the town or park, I understand if you want to be alone." With that being suggested, America simply nodded his head as an answer.

"That's fine I suppose, just take your time and make sure your back at least at 6:50." England instructed, earning get another nod from the American. It was honestly strange for him to suddenly want to be alone, though it's not a bad thing to want your alone time once in a while.

Without another word, America left through the front door and walked away from the house. He didn't want to say anything otherwise his mind would take over like it did when he kissed Russia.

Russia hasn't spoken to the American ever since what happened, in which America responded the same way towards the situation. Just like he expected, he'd regret running away like he did when the mind took over the heart. Most of all, it made him feel like a full fledge coward.

America strolled down the sidewalk of the row of several houses and placed his hands into his pockets. He ignored the bothersome thoughts that tried to flood his mind even though the only thing he could do is think about things. Why else would he want to be alone on his last day in Moscow?

Although he resisted the most important thoughts, he decided to at least let some of them out. He passed by the same restaurant that he invited Russia to and recalled the bench in the park that they sat at.

It never bothered him to think of his sympathy, not to mention the fact that other countries would assume his carefree attitude would make him oblivious to the Russians problems. Although it was never applied that he cared for either of the two nations that seemed to like him at the same time, a few nations decided to make a rumor on it.

America smiled to himself, enjoying every memory he recalled from the early past. He could only appreciate that he was a nation with a hidden sympathetic heart that took forever for others to reach. Fortunately for Russia, he was able to reach that hidden heart better than any other country, including England.

He continued walking with his thoughts glued to his head and the memories being recalled once he passed through places he has been with Russia. It was almost like each scene was being relived, but without anyone with him this time.

------------

"Yet again, thank you Moscow for taking us to the airport." Britain smiled while watching a plane take off into the air in the distance. She gave the same expression as she turned around in her seat to face England and America in the back seat.

"I thought it would be nice of me to take you guys myself, although I did bring you guys way too early, you'll have to hang out at the airport for a few hours." Moscow said as she looked at America.

"Your very quiet America, aren't you happy to return to your country to celebrate the other half of your birthday?" She tried to strike up a conversation, but he didn't give an answer besides a slight shrug. Even Russia was concerned about his attitude since he knew that the nation was putting too much on himself to where his behavior would change.

"I'm guessing he's not ready to leave, he was probably hoping to stay longer." England answered for America even if he didn't know what the American really wanted to say.

America was stuck in his own world, debating over a love triangle or a simple misled romance that needed to be mentioned. He was trying way too hard on comprehending everything that happened while staying in Moscow.

"I suppose your right, although I can't say I don't act the same way if I'm upset about leaving a place I really want to stay in." Moscow added to the Brits statement.

The car stopped at the cement walk way to the airports entrance and England elbows the American, trying to get his mind out of the distractions. Moscow and Russia exited the car and opened up the trunk to take out the bags.

America took a deep breath of the cool air and stretched his arms, accidentally hitting Russia's neck. He stopped and babbled a "Sorry" before walking away to the other side of the car, it showed the Russian how much the nation was reluctant near him.

Moscow sat England's bag on the walkway and gave Americas his after closing the trunk of the car. She sighed and faced the two nations in front of her.

"Well, I guess this is a good bye for now, I hope you two get home safely." Moscow smiled, giving both of them a quick hug and pat on the back. "I appreciate you guys for staying here in the capital with me." She concluded her fair wells to the nations, giving Russia a chance to say his words.

"Good bye England, I'm glad our relations were established." He said with a serene tone, receiving a rare expression from England; a smile. "You too Russia."

America gulped when Russia looked at him, he obviously had no choice but to say good bye whether he was too scared or not. "I'm sorry if your uneasy about what happened, I hope you'll forgive me." Russia simply said to his American ally.

Without even thinking of what the reactions could be, America's mind made him reply in a loud tone, "I was the one who forced you into it! I should be the one who should apologize for my actions on you, and don't say it's not my fault! I should've thought about how you felt towards me-"

England stepped in the conversation, both puzzled and angry, "What the heck America! Do you mind telling me what happened!" The American gulped, knowing his words made his secrets known. Moscow tried to break up the conversation but failed once England raised his tone. "America! I want a clear answer right now! What happened!"

Already at his trigger point, America shouted all of his anger out. "I kissed him! That's what happened loud and clear!" England paused in his thoughts, showing the menace in his eyes.

"You know what America, it's time to choose! I'm done with fighting over you everyday just to earn your love and sympathy! You need to choose right now, its either me or Russia!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*