Blue With White Stars-- Two

Though the sunlight outside was shining brightly, Russia kept his eyes tightly shut. His heart is filled with sorrow, but his mind was drowning in his own sanity loss.

The aura that glued itself to Russia was a dark shadow that was filled with the most hateful torment. It never shows itself unless something about Russia's past is mentioned.

Then again, everything that explains the Russian nation is from the past; there really isn't a way out of the torment.

The sun's heat reflects off of Russia's skin and warms up the slight cold breeze slowly blowing through the air vent next to the blood pressure machine.

His skin feels cooled off on the outside but the inside feels like ice cold water all over his skin.

Although the discomfort of the bed made Russia's body ache, he still forces himself to get off of the uncomfortable hospital furniture. He itches his eyes and his vision enhances enough for him to see his surroundings.

The room has a table and a few chairs around it with a few necessary items for either cuts or injuries. Remembering America's actions on him, Russia turns his focus on his arm; practically petrified by the stitches and how red it was.

Apparently this could have been not to long ago when the operation was performed, or maybe he's been asleep for much more time than he actually thought.

Russia glares at the cut and sighs, hoping that he'd be able to forgive America for the permanent scar of the Cold War; which he'd rather not be reminded of in anyway possible.

Now that's it's mentioned, the American belligerent may have had a great reason to use such actions on the Russian nation.

It's what happens when you try to be who you want to be. People judge heavily, criticize, and then it turns to a full fledge war that you didn't ask for.

Russia stands up from the bed and is immediately pulled back, realizing that his arm has an IV tube connected to it.

Whatever happened before he passed out, it was obviously more worse than doctors would've expected if an IV tube was involved.

He moves it around a little and it eventually slips out, letting Russia's arm free with the rest of his movement.

Russia once again stands up and looks at his clothing. Weirdly enough, he's dressed in regular clothing without a rip or tear to be seen.

With a slight groan, Russia takes his steps cautiously towards the door while trying not to push his body over its comfort zone.

He reaches for the door and opens it, revealing a white, brightened, and long hallway with doors on each side.

Russia takes a deep breath and begins walking down the southern part of the hallway, which has a sign that says 'South wing-- waiting room and front office".

Russia carefully walks through the hallway and passes some nurses and doctors talking with each other.

Surprisingly, the doctors and nurses don't bat an eye at the wandering patient and keeps discussing things with the others.

He reaches the waiting room and sees not only a familiar blonde haired nation, but two others with one who has shoulder length hair and the other with messy hair.

He recognized them right away; the nations with the names of America, England, and France. Russia hides his saddened expression and puts on a slight frown with in-real happiness.

France spots him and nearly jumps out of his skin, "He's awake!" With that being yelled, America and England both turn and gaze other at the Russian nation across the waiting room.

"W-wait, I thought he'd awaken by tonight, not now!" The American nation adds to the in-surprising moment between two confused nations.

Russia blinks a few times and England steps into the short yelling conversation, "Alright who cares if he's awake, aren't we only here to simply pick him up and throw him into his house for Belarus to petrify?"

America holds a hand up to show he wants to say something but is ignored by the British nation, who continues his rant, "We already payed the hospital and the Cold War is over with American victory, doesn't that mean we just leave Russia in his house until next the meeting; which is in Moscow?"

Russia doesn't reply, especially when England just mentioned a two worded event he'd rather regret than anything else.

France tilts his head in confusion, noticing the silence from Russia, "Angleterre? He's not speaking, what is up with this new attitude of yours Russia? Is it because of the war?"

Yet again, that disgraceful event was mentioned once more.

Russia feels the shadowy aura appear from behind him and England steps back, soon following by France. America stays still in his spot and stares at the Crimson and plum aura.

"What the heck Russia! There's a dark aura behind you!" England shouts in fear while France clings onto his arm while shaking.

People in the waiting room look at what the fuss is all about and gaze at the dark mist behind the nation.

Russia looks around him, seeing the fear in everyone's eyes; including America's.

Russia gives a sigh, turning to face the exit of the hospital. America and the others watch as he quickly leaves the room and hospital without a single explanation about the cloud-like aura latched to his back.

America faces England and France, showing the confusion and fear in his expression.

"What happened to the Russia we all knew?" He asks, earning a response of nervousness and unease from the two nations. England gulps, "Maybe it's just a phase and nothing to serious, yes?" France and America exchange looks and both sigh, still not knowing what to do about the newest darkness of Russia's aura.

The original aura was bearable, but this one is more hateful than any other aura known.

-----

Russia slows down and takes a deep breath, feeling a cold pain on his whole body.

The streets are empty and the sky is filled with grey clouds. 'Stop following me! I don't want this darkness!' Russia shouts in his mind, hoping to get the aura to disappear off his back.

The only response is pure silence, nothing more than the sounds of the wind.

* * * * *