Blue With White Stars-- Eight

* * * * *

"Just try it! You know you want to!" America exclaims, waiting for Russia to a bite of the vanilla ice cream that was offered to him.

With a sigh, Russia scoops a little bit and tastes it.

"So? Don't leave me hanging dude, tell me what you think." The American jumps around in his seat with excitement.

Russia gently places his spoon on the table and leans against the back of his chair.

"It's very sweet . . . Are you sure you don't have a sweet tooth America?"

The American nation gives a frown and crosses his arms, "Coming from the guy who already ate two cupcakes in the last minute."

"You ate five pieces of chocolate cake, da?" Russia responds, this time earning a smirk from the American across from him.

"Aw! You remembered! Your better at memory than England is." America sarcastically implies, making Russia smile brightly.

"Before I order more ice cream, we should probably leave now, shouldn't we?"

With that being said by America, Russia immediately agrees and leaves some money on the table for the bill.

I'm pretty sure we all know how expensive that bill was when America ordered about fifteen cupcakes and six cups of ice cream.

The two nations leave the restaurant and sit down at a near by bench in the park.

"I hate to bring it up, but is there anything I could do to help you with your depression?" America asks, hoping for more ideas on how he could attend to Russia's aid.

A moment of silence and thinking passes by and Russia shakes his head, "Your doing all of this because of the debt, aren't you?" He questions the American.

"It's... Complicated, but I swear to god it's not the debt." America reassures, trying to put some truth in his tone.

"It's ok to tell me, I'm already used to the fake kindness that people give me." Russia hopes for the worst out of the American.

He had a feeling that the kindness was just a false act that America was pretending to do.

Now that Russia is aware of the debt, America takes a long deep breath before deciding that the Russian deserved to know what's going on.

"At first, all I wanted was to finish off the debt by helping you get rid of that aura, but now it's different. That debt doesn't exist to me anymore, all I want to do is get that aura and depression to stop tormenting you." America stopped, almost on the urge of walking away to escape the tention.

"For now on, there is no payment, it's just a simple goal that I'm fully dedicated to completing . . . I promise I'll get that aura away from you." America explains everything, proving Russia wrong about his apparent kindness.

"How do I know if your telling the truth?" Russia asks, making America speechless with sadness.

He doesn't want Russia to think he's lying about his kindness, he wants Russia to believe he's trying to help him.

America opens his mouth to speak until a loud buzzing noise interrupts him. He sigh and pulls out his phone from his jacket, seeing that England is trying to call him . . . Again.

He answers the call and puts the phone up to his ear.

"Do you know how many missed calls I have from you, dude?" The American groans at the persistent nation on the other line.

"Answer your phone then! How busy could you possibly be?" England shouts at his ex-colony, obviously annoyed with the nation.

"I'm with Russia right now, what else would I be doing?" America responds, completely unaware of England's true thoughts on the Russian.

"Oh, I see . . . May I speak to Russia, in preferably in private." England asks with a deep and menacing tone.

"Uh, why do you have to speak with him?" America suspiciously questions the British nation.

Realizing the menace in his tone, England quickly switches over to a cheerful voice, "I just have to imply a few things with him about the future plans for his current health."

America falls for the enthusiasm of England's tone and cheerfully hands the phone to Russia, thinking that England cares for Russia as well.

"He said he wants to speak with you in private." The American says to Russia, not realizing the fear in Russia's eyes.

With a hesitant mind, Russia grabs the phone with his trembling hand and walks away from America.

He puts the phone close to his ear and hears heavy breathing with deep mumbling on the other line.

Russia gulps and stutters out a muttered hello to the British nation.

"Ah yes, the Russian federation, how are you?" England asks with a deeply angered tone, sending a shiver down Russia's spine.

"D-decent, h-how are y-you?" The Russian replies with a shaky voice.

"Wonderful at the moment, especially when I found out you were hanging around with my ally." England grumbles with so much emphasis on the my in his sentence.

"Nice to know you approve . . .  What do I owe the pleasure of?" Russia continues to stutter and mumble through the phone.

England smiles deeply and manically laughs, making Russia feel extremely uneasy.

"I thought maybe I should come to Moscow again, I'm sure she wouldn't mind a British tourist in her brothers country, yes?"

"Eh, Sure . . . You can come if you'd like... I don't see a specific reason why it would bad for you to come here." Russia regrets saying that right away, earning another manically laugh from England.

A moment of silence passes and the sound of angered mumbling brushes through on the other line.

"Splendid! I'm looking forward to seeing my favorite Russian nation . . . I'll see you soon." England concludes, practically sounding like a psycho murderer over the phone.

He basically sounded like Ghost Face from Scream. Just with a British accent if course.

"B-bye . . . See you soon." Russia trembles, hearing one last good bye before the phone goes dead silent.

Russia shakily lowers the phone and gulps, knowing that his life is probably going to end soon, it was just a matter of time.

* * * * *