<Chapter 25>

Its been a weeks since Cole and Elizabeth got together...Ethan has been by my side since,he refuses to leave that he basically lives with me. I won't lie,I still liked Cole,I can't get him out of my head. I was at my locker putting my stuff away for third period. "Hey," greeted Ethan. "Oh, hey." I said. "You better?" He asked. "Ya...I've been fine for the past few days." I told him. "Thats good,because guess what I can do." He smirked evilily. My heart beat went fast at the way he smirk. "What?" I asked carefully watching him. "This," he leaned in    and kissed me. I blushed at his sudden reaction,and could see Cole looking at us from the corner of my eye. He just stood there...staring. Ethan pulled away and smirked at me. "C'mon let's get to class." He said and grabbed me by my waist so he could move me closer. I didn't say anything as I was still in shock...Ethan looked over his shoulder and smiled. I don't know who he was smiling at and I really didn't care...I just wanted myself to stop blushing.

"Flower." He said opening the door and moved to the side. "Thank you." I thanked and walked in the class room. I sat in my normal seat and waited for instructions. "Class,we have a new student today,his scedual got changed," announced the teacher,Mr.Montro. I was excited about the new kid because I could make him/her a friend since the oy empty seat is right in front of me. "Oh,there he is." Said Mr.Montro as we heard a knock on the door. Mr. Montro went to open it and I completely sank in my chair. "Welcome to third period Cole!" He greeted. "Thanks." Cole thanked and looked around. "Take the seat infron of Allison." Mr.Montro instructed. 'No,no,no,no,no,no,NO! Why now?! Nooooo!" I wined in my head. "OK." Cole said and sat down. Literally every girl in class moved an inch closer to our desk. I hid my face not enjoys the many eyes or Cole right in front of me. "Ok,now that that's done,we are doing a chemical reaction. So find a partner-" Mr.Morton was cut off by all the girls yelling "COLE!","I CALLED COLE!",COOLE~WORK WITH ME!!"

Cole smiled and said "sorry ladies but I'm doing it with A-" I didn't want to hear him finish his sentence so I got up and walked to Ethan's desk. "Hey." I said. "You ready?" Ethan asked. I nodded and grabbed some utensils whiled Ethan grabbed safety gear.

"Ok,so...we have to make-?" I said letting him finish it. "Elephant toothpaste." He answered. "Yep and we mix...were is it?" I asked looking around the table. "Right here." Ethan said holding it. "OK then. Prepare yeast solution by adding dry yeast to warm water and wait a few minutes until it becomes frothy...." I said looking at the paper. "Ok,next?" "Pour 2 inches of hydrogen peroxide then place it on a backing sheet." I waited for Ethan to do that while I watched. "Alright step 4?" "Squeeze in a good squirt of dish soap. Hehe,that sounds weird" I chuckled and repeated the sentence in different ways. Ethan chuckled at my silliness. "And finally pour in 3 tablespoons if yeast into solution." I instructed. "Ok but first stand back a bit." He said. I didn't argue and new that this stuff can burn you horribly,so I did as told. Ethan quickly put in the yeast and quickly have to my side. "We did it." He said putting an arm around me,as the chemicals teemed the top of the tube.

I looked to the screen but really was looking at Cole. He was with a blonde girl who's hair was in a pony tail but her bangs were sticking out. She wore a short red tank top and shorts with a brown belt. She had red ribbon tied to her arm. She was also wearing a pink necklace and a choker mixed together. Lab-safty rule one: tie back loose clothing. She looked so enthusiastic and stared at Cole with an you-are-so-cute look. "Kristina,are you going to help me?" Cole asked a bit annoyed.

<Kristina Hood. A cheerleader and a HUGE fangirl of Cole. Does nothing but talk about how perfect he is.>

"I will...I will." She dreamly said. I looked back to Ethan. "What do we do?" I asked. "I don't know. Mr.Morton!" Ethan called out. "Yes Mr.Blu?" "Um,what do we do when were done?" "Just wait,ill be there in a little bit." Mr.Morton answred. Ok then...so we sit and talk.  I sat down in a chair nearby. 'Can this period be over now?' I wished. Apparently I have a Genie because the bell rang right after I thought that. I went to my locker with Ethan following. I opened it and there was a note on top of my books. I grabbed it and opened it.

'Meet me in the Music room after school.'

It said. "What is it?" Ethan asked. "A note...they want me to go to the music room after school." I answered. "Who is 'they'?" "I don't know,it doesn't say who its from..." I stared at the note and reread it over and over again. "Maybe I should come with." "No,its OK. I can go alone." I insisted. "But-" "I'll have my phone,I'll call you if anything happens." I assured him. He gave a little smile and nodded,"OK."

~Aƒ†㉫r $උħ✿✿し~

I stood infront if the music door, took out the note from my pocket and read it once more. 'OK Allison. Here goes nothing.' I walked in,it was dark...I could see things but not as good. "Hello? I-Is...anyone here?" I called out. I heard footsteps and saw a boy-like figure rushing towards me. I was about to run out but he grabbed me by my hands and pinned me to the wall before roughly kissing me. I was suprised and gave him the chance to slip in his tounge...thats when it got a bit to far for me and tried pushing away but he growled,tightened his grip and I was kissed harder. He finally pulled away out of breath,I was too. "Who...are you?!" I asked, since I couldn't see cause it was to dark, all I could see were silhouette. "I'm sorry Allison,I-I couldn't hold it anymore. I need you." A familiar voice said suductivly.

'Cole?!'