<Chapter 10>

I was walking to school when a rat jump in front of me. "Hey Illison!" It said evily. "What do you want now?" I asked. "Didn't I make myself clear?" She asked annoyed. "You could clear my way." I said. "Watch your tone." She warned. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"I stayed away from Cole for weeks. He tricked me to talk to him....in a way. And you sending Ethan to spy on us? The flip is wrong with you?!" I asked in a disgusted tone. "I want you to stay away from my Cole FOREVER. And you BETTER NOT do that duet." She warned. "I'd like to see you try." I said. She grabbed my earbuds from my backpack pocket and tried to break them apart. But like any normal weeklink she failed. I tried to grab the but she pulled them away from me. "Give them back Elizabeth!" I said. "You want them back? HERE! Take them!" She said getting out a random pair of scissors and cutting the cord. I started in shock. Elizabeth threw them on the ground and stopped on them making them break more. "Your phone will be next!" She said. I was so mad at her.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I EVER DO TO YOU?! WHY DO YOU HATE ME?!" I yelled. She just stared at me like I'm crazy. "There just earbuds! Chill out Illison." She said. "My name is Allison and those ear buds were special to me!" I said. "So?" She asked in a IDGAF tone and walked away. I picked up the pieces and stuffed them in my pocket. I continued on walking to school.

°°XX-XX°°

I passed the school doors still a little upset about my ear buds,evan though I can buy more but something about them made them special. I went to my locker and grabbed my math book. "Hey Flower." I heard a voice say. I jumped and turned around. "Ethan,hey." I greeted. "I didn't mean to scare you." He apologized. "Its fine." I said. "Where's Hollywood?" He asked looking around. "I don't know..." I said looking around as well. "Well,C'mon. We gotta get to class." Ethan said walking to class. "M'kay." I agreed and walked with him.

I turned the corner and there I saw Cole kissing Elizabeth.
My heart sank. Shattered. Gone.

I couldn't bear it, I ran towards the school doors. "ALLISON!" I heard Ethan call. I ignored him and ran out of the doors,and kept running. I ran for about 30 minutes until I started tearing up, i began to walk because i couldn't see anything. I don't know where I'm going,all I knew was I'm going and never going back.

I found a park and sat in the swing, of course I was alone because people were working and at school. I got out my phone and put some music on. (The vid)

I sat there trying hard not to let the tears in my eyes fall. I couldn't help it,I tried and I failed. Tears flowed like a waterfall. "How could I have been so stupid..." I mumbled to myself. "I was right...he would leave me for the low life I am."

"Everything he said was a lie. I am nobody....I have...no purpose in this world. And I'm going to be an outcast...alone." I mumbled threw my tears.

'Elizabeth wins...I don't want to talk to him,I don't want to look at him,I don't want ANYTHING to do with him! He's all yours Elizabeth!' I thought looking down as the tears continued to fall. "Allison!" I heard a voice say. I looked up through my teary eyes and saw Cole.

"Allison!" He said in a relieved voice as he ran towards me. I dropped my phone and instantly ran the opposite direction. "Allison wait!" He said chasing after me. "Go away!" I said as a tear fell. "Allison!" He called. I ignored him and continued running with him on my trail. He caught up and grabbed my wrist. I looked at him only to find that his other hand wrapped around my waist and he kissed me.

I was suprised at his action and saw a tear stream down his face. "I'm so glad your alright!" He said pulling away. I pushed him off and yanked my wrist back. "I said leave me alone! Why are you chasing after me?!" I asked. "You worried me! All I hear was Ethan calling for you in panick and when I looked I see you running out of the school!" He answered. "Why are you so worried about me! You have Elizabeth, a popular rich girl! You shouldn't worry about me, I'm just a weak little fool!" I answered and walked the opposite direction. "I worry about you beacause I love you Allison!" He confessed as he grabed my wrist (again),pulling me toward him and gripped the sides of both my shoulders. "Ya right,I saw you kiss Elizabeth!" I said. "Look you don't believe me? I can show you,I'll scream it to the whole school,to the whole world! I'll evan kiss you again!" He said looking at me dead in the eye. "I love you Allison." He said.

"But-" I started but was soon cut off by Cole. "Elizabeth knew you were coming and she randomly came up to me when I was going to go find you. SHE did it not me. I don't love Elizabeth nor do I like her. My heart is set on one person and one person ONLY! that girl is named Allison Grey." He said pulling me into a hug. "I-Im sorry I made you upset Allison." He apologized. I started feeling more tears come to my eyes. I hugged him back and fought my tears from falling (I won). "I-I love you too Cole." I said.

Cole's grip got tighter,almost as if he was holding me. We stood there for a few seconds before he spoke. "Don't move." He whispered. "Cole?" I questioned as he held me close. "Can we help you?" Cole said.

"What are you two doing in this part of town?" I heard a deep voice say. I turned my head and saw a group of boys. I got out of Coles grip and faced them. "We're sorry,we just got lost. We'll be leaving now." I said grabbing Cole's hand and pulling it. "Aww come on, we just got here. Why don't you hang with us miss?" Said (I'm guessing) the leader of the group. Cole pulled me towards him again. "No thanks." I said. "Why not? You'll have fun!" He smirked and came closer. "She said no,back off!" Cole demanded. The man was soon in reached and he grabbed my arm. "I SAID NO!" I yelled and slapped him. He let go and stared at me in suprise. "C'mon we gotta go." Cole said tugging me away from the man. "Not so fast." Said another dude. We ignored him and kept walking. I soon felt another hand grab me. "Your comein' with us pretty lady!" He smirked. I punched him, making him fly past his friends. "I said no you bastards!" I repeated.

"'Bastards', did you hear what she called us gang?" Said the leader. Great. A gang,of all the things it had to be a GANG?! "Ya you did hear,it shows that y'all arn't as stupid as you look dubass." I said in a stubborn tone. He glared at me and reached for something in his jacket. "Cole,run." I said as we sprinted away. He started chasing us,and when I turned I saw he had a gun pointing straight for me.

'Can this day get any better?!'

I hope you liked this chapter, GalaxyDreamscape220 help me with the music (again) so thanks for ze help and check her out! See ya in chapter 11!
                                         ~LW