<Chapter 1>

(A/n from chapter one to the rest of the book,dont play the vids unless told to)

I thanked the lunch lady for the
food and started going to a spot to sit. I was walking until I was roughly shoved to the ground. Everyone in the cafeteria laughed and took pictures of me covered in spagettie and milk. "Oh,I'm so sorry Illison!" Elizabeth smirked evily.

<Elizabeth Harris. Allison's enemy. White haired girl who is 16 that is popular and rich.>

"Ya whatever." I mumbled as I got up and cleaned the mess. I threw the food away and got another tray. "So Illison" Elizabeth started. "Allison" I corrected. "Whatever, anyway I was gonna say you shouldn't throw away good food. Food belongs in the stomach while you belong in the trash." She laughed. I ignored her insult and got my tray of food. I looked at the cafiteria to see if there was a spot to sit but it was full. I went outside and saw more people sitting with there friends. I walked to the kids' playground and sat on the swing since no one was around. I was alone at school so the swing is mainly where I eat lunch while everyone else is with there friends. This was normal for me...getting picked on and laughed at.

I took out my phone and plugged in my earbuds. I put on 'monster dubstep' as I ate my lunch.
(Play and enjoy the vid)

°°<XX-XX>°°

The bell rang meaning lunch is over. I put my stuff away and headed to my locker. I heard people chuckling and whispering as I passed by. I tried to ignore them but i couldn't block it out. I grabbed my math book and went to the bathroom to get at least some of the food and stains off before heading to class. When I finished I headed out of the bathroom and straight to class until I heard people laughing at a video. I looked over the person's shoulder to see what they're laughing at. It was me falling at lunch. I couldn't bare that video and kept walking to class until one student came up to me. "Hey your the girl who fell! Can you fall again tomorrow?! It was really funny!" He said. I ignored his request and passed him quickly before my eyes watered up. I can't believe he had the nerve to asked that! I got in class and took my seat,rubbing my eyes making the water in them disappear. "All right class,open your books to chapter eight." Said the teacher.

°°<XX-XX>°°

I'm in my last period,waiting for the bell to ring in five minutes. Everyone stared at the clock slightly counting down.

"Four." Mumbled one kid.
"Three." Said another.
"Two." Another said.
"One." I quietly finished.

Everyone jumped out of there seats and ran for the door except me. There's always a flashmob down the hall,if you get sucked in your a gonner. I waited patiently for it to calm down. Once it did I got up and left only to find a certain someone with a group of friends.

"Oh,hi Illison!" Elizabeth greeted. I rolled my eyes and walked away. She snapped making her 'friend' zoom in front and trip me. Elizabeth and her 'friends' laughed. "Nice one Brie!" Elizabeth said. "Thank you Lizz!" She thanked. I got up and dusted myself off. I glared at Elizabeth and walked away. "Where are you going? We were just having fun!" Elizabeth smirked. "Sure you were." I mumbled and walked home.

It took me a few minutes but I got home. "I'm home Dad." I said. "Good. Hurry up and get me a sandwhich." He said coldly. "Yes sir." I said and put my stuff in my room. I made a ham sandwich and walked towards him. "Here." I said handing him the sandwhich. He took a bite but then stopped,he took off the bread and looked at the ingrediants. "What is this?!" He raised his voice. "Mustard?" I answered. "I don't like mustard! Fix it and bring me a beer!" He said throwing the sandwich at me. I cleaned up the mess and fixed another one and brought beer. "Here. No mustard." I said handing him the food and drink. "There better not. Go to your room or something." He instructed. I nodded and went to my room.

That had to be the least harmful thing he's done. I remember when I was little he punched me because I didn't do what he asked. I wish mom was here. She died when I was one. Dad took care of me but once I was able to handle things my own he got more abusive. I started on my homework for school.

"Hey Girl! Come here!" Dad calls. "Coming." I say and head to him. He calls me girl because he continuously forgets my name. "Fix the damn t.v." he said. I looked at the TV to see what was up. The screen was static and the sound was awful. I started toying with the TV until I got angry and unplugged it and plugged it back. I sighed in relief as it worked. "There ya go. Fixed it." I said. "Give me the remote." He said. I gave him the remote and left him. "Oh hey,I have no beer. Go buy some more ya?" He instructed. "But,I have homework." I explained. "I don't give a shit. Go buy me more beer now!" He raised his voice. I sighed in defeat and did as he asked. "I'm off." I said. "Ya,ya." He said waving his hand for me to go. I closed the door and walked to the store.

'Why do I have a life? What is my purpose in this world? I don't deserve to be here...' I said to myself. I put it aside and listen to music on the way.