<Chapter 22>

'What do I do know??'

"What am I going to do about this? Is she really that crazy that's she would go Yandere on me?" I asked. "I guess,Elizabeth is wacko,she's been hitting on me since we were kids." Cole explained. "she's trying to kill me." I said getting out of Cole's grip and sitting on the couch. "What do I do..." I mumbled. Cole sat next to me and oat my back. I started crying,just thinking of the pain I would go through and how horribly sad Cole would be...why does she have to be like that? "Allison." Cole said. I looked up to find that he was passonatly kissing me. I kissed back. "We'll get through this together." He said breaking the kiss and wiping away my tears. "Okay." I gave a small warm smile. He smiled back and held me,well, more like I lean on him. "I'll be here with you,everything will be OK." He reasured me. I felt so safe in his arms,my eyes got heavy and was soon swept away by sleep.

°°<XX-XX>°°

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP,BEEP...

I woke up to my alarm on my phone. "Yawn..I don't want to go to school." I said and got off of Cole. "We have to though." Cole said. I wined. "No,were going to school!" Cole repeated. "But Elizabeth-" I was cut off. "She wont do anything,I'll be right with you." He said. I nodded and got ready.

"M'kay,I'm ready." I said. He nodded and we walked to school. Sure enough Elizabeth was right around the corer,where she always jumped me. "So Illison,i-oh,um...hi Cole!" She changed her tone from annoyed to happy and was waving at Cole. "What are you doing here?" Cole asked. "Um...just wanted to say hi to Allison!" She said all preppy. "Mmhm,sure." I said. She glared at me. "Well,were going to school now so if you'll excuse us." Cole said and walked past Elizabeth with me behind him. Elizabeth turned to look at us,and glared at me.

°°<XX-XX>°°

I noticed on the way to school Cole looked upset. Ever since the encounter of Elizabeth he hasn't said a word to me. I'm wondering if he's okay. My last period was about to start and I waited for Cole near my locker. "Hey Flower." Ethan said. "Hey,Ethan. Do you know what's wrong with Cole?" I asked. He shook his head no. I looked to the ground. 'Is he alright? He was so fine this morning and now he's upset.'

I looked up and saw Cole. "I'll be right back Ethan,um...go on to class." I said. "OK." Ethan said and left. I rushed to catch up with him,"Cole!" I called. He turned around. "Alli I...I need to talk to you." He said looking more upset. "Yes we do...what's wrong are you OK?" I asked. "See,that's the thing..." He started but paused.

"I'm breaking up with you."