<Chapter 18>

"I'm positive,nothing will happen."

"OK." Cole said hugging me. I hugged back.

~ŦΞΜ€ ŞҜΞР ŦØ ΜØŇĐΔ¥~

I woke up the next morning in Cole's room alone. I looked around and saw a note.

'Went to the studio to check on Rod. I should be at school when you come. Love you
- Cole'

It read. I smiled and changed into my jeans I wore the day my house burned,and got a T-shirt from Cole's closet. I skipped breakfast and just decided to go to school. I was almost there but Elizabeth jumped me and imidiantly punched my face. "I warned you." She gritted her teeth before kicking my leg causing me to fall. "To stay away." She continued kicking and punching me in my stomach or my face. "From Cole!" She yelled and started choking me. I kicked her off and punched her. "You little BITCH!" She yelled and attacked me. I continued to fight back,she was kicking,punching, slapping, and biting me. I did the same and soon she had enough of it. She got up and reached for something. I took the chance to stand up and was ready to run but everything hurt. She ran at me with a pocket knife,A POCKET KNIFE, WHY,DOES SHE HAVE THAT?! I immidantly dodged her attack. She tried to stab me but the closest thing she got to was cutting me. "STAND STILL!" she yelled and cut my arm,very deep. I shrieked in pain and fell to the floor. I was loosing blood,to much to be infact. "Finally,you can get out of my life and wont be in mine and Cole's future. DIE SLU-" she stopped when we could hear some people coming and Elizabeth took a run for it. The voices faded and the people never came,must've taken a turn. I got up and tried to go to school. Everything hurt,I was loosing blood, my vision started blurring every now and then. I finally got to school and I tried openening the door but I was to weak.

(Play video while reading)

"I'm going to go look for her." I heard a voice say. It was Cole. I moved to the side,so I wouldn't get hit by the door. My legs gave out and I feel on the concrete. The door opened and Cole walked out. I tried to call him but I couldn't for a minute,my voice shut off. "C-Cole." I managed to say very weakly. He instantly turned around and saw me,bruised,cuts, and scratches. "ALLISON!" He said in worry. "What happened?!" He asked as he fell to where I was. "Im sorry Cole." I apologized as he picked me up. "Allison..." He said,with tears in his eyes. "Remember when you asked what Elizabeth said?" I asked. He nodded. "She said she was going to get me,I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry,I'm sorry." I said. He pulled me close to him and put his forehead against mine. "You should've told me." He said as tears flowed threw. "Cole,don't cry." I said wiping the tears away,"I'll be fine." I gave him a weak smile.

"You really amaze me. You say that when you know you could die,and you smile,just to make me feel better." He said as more tears fell. I then felt soft gentle lips on mine. 'Poor Cole' I thought as I kissed him back. "I love you Alli." He said and started walking fast to his car. Before i could say anything my vision started to go blurry and I started breathing faster. Cole noticed and imidiantly started walking faster and put me in the backseat of his car. "Just hang in there Alli,don't leave." He said and started driving.

I kept fighting but it was getting harder. "Cole." I said with hardly any voice left. He looked over his shoulder and gave me a smile but I knew he was scared. Less that two minutes we were at the hospital. He instantly got out and carried me inside. "Please help! She's loosing a lot of blood." Cole said In panick. The desk lady got up and talked on her walkie talkie. "We have a patient who's dying of loss blood." She spoke in the mini radio and took me from Cole. My vision got blurrier,all I saw were fuzzy colors. She laid me on a hospital bed and I saw that I was being crowded by what I guessed was nurses. "Please take care of her." I heard Cole say. I soon fell asleep from the gas that came from the mask.

Everything was pitch black. All I could hear were negative voices around me. "Your a loser" I heard one say. "Go die in a ditch." another said. These wern't from the outside,these were in my head. They had a very creepy and cold tone in each word they spoke. I wanted to do everything they said. A knife apeard out of no where and a voice was heard. "Here child. It took away my pain. It will take away yours." It said smooth and calmly. The voice was so gental I wanted to do as it told. "Go on,grab it." It said. I reached out my hand but then pulled back. "What's wrong child?" The voice asked. "What about Cole?" I asked. "In this world Cole is gone,he never existed,and if he did he would leave you for the fool you are. He would love Elizabeth. No one is here for you." Said the voice. "There's no reason for you to live,so go ahead,ease your pain." Said the voice. "I-I want to see you first." I said. A white mask came floating towards me. Half of it was cracked,it had red lips,and a purple scar across it's eye. "My name is Voice,ease your pain my dear." Said Voice. The knife floated closer to me. 'I don't want to,but there's nothing for me.' I thought. I started getting lonely,evan though Voice was right there.

"I-I want to see Cole,fr-rom the outside." I said. "Very well." Voice said and an oval shaped mirror apeard showing me Cole. He was in the park sitting on a bench crying. I put my hand in the mirror wishing I could reach out to him,"Cole." I mumbled. A grey haired girl with pigtales came by and sat next to him,it was Elizabeth. I couldn't hear anything but I could tell she was comforting him. I kept watching. Cole smiled at her and she gave him a hug. The thing that broke me was the I saw him kiss her...my eyes watered. "Cole..." I whimpered as tears fell. "See child? He's with Elizabeth now,so why not ease your pain?" Voice stated. "I want the pain to leave...I want it to go." I said as I grabed the knife and cut myself. "Yeeess...see child? Doesn't it ease your pain?" Asked Voice. It hurt but I couldn't help but continue. Each cut made me more happy and insane. I started laughing hysterically as I cut my arms everywhere.

'What's happening to me?'