<Chapter 21>

We went to my house after the park and ate. Cole was helping me write a new sing for my next album.

"How about,'my heart is gold and my hands are cold.' Yea?" I sang some of the song. "Yea,thats good,I like it." Cole said writing it down. I got off the chair and sat next to Cole on the bed. "So what's next?" He asked. "The chorus!" I said. "'Are you insane like me been in pain like me,bought..a hundred dollar...bottle of...shampain like.....me-'" I stopped singing as we gazed into each others eyes.

His pretty Sapphire blue eyes staring into my ruby eyes. We stood there for about a minute until Cole leaned in,coliding his lips in mine. He started biting and licking the bottom of my lip asking for an entreance. I denied his request just to tease him. (A/n Gaa! Help meh (≧~≦)!!) He softly growled and pushed me down on the bed,suprising me which also gave him the chance to slip in his tongue. He explored the inside of my mouth. I ran my hand threw his soft hair. We pulled away,out of breath. He began to trail kisses,and bites all over my neck. "C...Cole!" I moaned as he found my weak spot and was toying with it. I gripped on the back of his shirt as he was nibbling my neck. We heard the door bell ring. "Awww." Cole wined as I got up to see who it was. Cole followed me as I was unlocking the door. "No ones...here?" I questioned looking around. "Alli,there's a box." Cole said picking it up. "Why-what is it doing here?" I questioned and looked at the box. It was for me, the little tag had my name in it.

"It doesn't say who it's from." I said looking at Cole. Cole wrapped his arms around me and watched as I carefully opened the myserious box. I looked inside. "What-" I said. In the box there are pictures of Ethan and I,when I stayed at his house,and ones of me and Cole about a minute ago. They wern't normal photos,no. These were when Ethan was holding me and when i was asleep next to him and others were Cole and I were kissing or him holding me,and our little makeout session we had a minute ago. I turned bright red at them,and quickly stuffed them back in the box before Cole could see. "W-Where did this come from??" I questioned as I looked around the box.. I then saw a note on the side and took it off and read it.

'If you don't go,everyone will know,how a betrayer is a player,like you.
Watch your back!'

It read. "I-I didn't betray anyone." I said. "'Player'? Allison is everything alright?" Cole asked a bit concerned. "I don't know." I answered. "What was in the box?"
I stiffened at his question. "N-Nothing!" "Allison?" "Nothing!!" "Allison!" "N-Nithing was in the box!" "You stuttering." He said. "Promise you won't get mad,some of them have Ethan." I said. He nodded.

I handed him the box and watched him open it and take out the pictures. Cole got red once he flipped the first picture over. "W-WHERE DID THESE COME FROM?!!" He asked. "I don't know!! Someone taking pictures since day one!!" I explained. "How have we never noticed??" "I don't know!" "I bet Elizabeth has something to do with this!" "No dur! Its telling me to leave,no ones like that excapt that rat!" I said. "But,who's taking pictures of us??" I asked. "I'm wondering how they got this picture printed out when we were doing it literally five minutes ago!" Cole said showing me the picture of us making out. I turned red again, grabbed it and stuffed it in the box. "I will burn that later." I said putting the box down. "Good, but someone's been following us. To be more clear YOU!" Cole said. "And what's up with these?!" He asked showing pictures of Ethan and me. Like the time where he held me,or slept with me (to be clear I slept HIM). "Umm....those are just pictures,um Photoshop?" I nervously chuckled as I stuffed those in the box.

Cole looked a bit mad. "Just the nights I was with Ethan. Nothing happened all he did was hold me and used me as a stuffed teddy bear that's all." I explained. "And you said you wouldn't get mad!" I pointed out. "I'm not mad," he said. "Then what's that?" I asked pointing to his hand in a fist. "My hand?" "Hardy,har,har...your mad." I said. "No,I'm not! I'm just...." He paused looking for words. "Just what?" I smirked and took a step closer. He mumbled something. "What?" "OK,I guess I am...a little mad." He confessed. "Ha! Knew it!!" I said. He smirked and engulfed me in a hug. "You little sprout!" "H-Hey! I wasn't ready!!" I said.

Before he said anything I heard a light snap. "Wait,Cole!" I said seriously. "What is it?" "I heard something, like a snap,picture snap." I said looking out the window and saw a black cloak looking thing. I opened the window and jumped out. "Alli?" Cole whispered. I motioned him to stay inside. I quietly moved closer but I was detected and they took a run. "HEY!" I yelled and sprinted after them. They wore a black cloak,I couldn't tell what it was for the cloak went all the way to the feet. "HEY! WAIT!" I called. He ran into a store,and I followed. Just my luck,its packed with people. I looked around and saw the cloak. I rushed over there only to fund they left it on the floor.

'He could be anyone now!' I looked around to see if there was a suspiciouse person. Everyone seemed normal. I gave up this time but I took the cloak home with me. "Cole,I- what's wrong?" I asked. "I was looking threw the box and I saw a hidden picture. Its a picture of you and me,but....your crossed out." Cole said. I took the picture and looked at it,and he was right. My face was covered in red ink,and had 'X's on my eyes. On top of my head it said 'SHE WILL BE GONE!!!' And had a red arrow pointing to me. There was red ink coming from my mouth to represent blood. Someone obviously drew this on me and left Cole they way he was,not one mark of red ink was on him but I was covered in it. I turned it over to see another message,'She will leave no matter what. If I have to I will kill her. I will do anything to get rid of her. To get rid of you'. It said. I was scared. "Cole..." I said frightened. He pulled me towards him for an embrace. "Its OK,I'm here,I'm not leaving your side for a second." He said. "Cole I'm scared,I almost died twice,I don't want to make a third one." I burring my face in his chest. "I am too....I don't want to loose you. So I'm staying right next to you." He reassured me. I started to tremble in fear. Cole hugged me tighter to let me know that he's there to protect me.

'What do I do know??'