<Chapter 13>

I woke up and was in bed sheets. 'Ethan must've put me in bed last night.' I thought. I tried to get up but I noticed that something was around me. I looked and found an arm,I turned around and saw a chest. I looked up to see a sleeping Ethan just inches from my face. I tried to get up again. "Don't move until I'm fully awake." He mumbled. "But I wanna get up." I said. He was obviously awake because a smile apeard on his face. "No,you stay." He said holding me tighter. "Aww,come Ethan!" I whined playfully. "No." He said smirking. "Then hke will I make pancackes?" I asked knowing he would give in. His eyes opened fully and looked at me. "Fine. You win." He said letting go. I smiled and went to make pancakes.

°°<XX-XX>°°

"Mmm,these are good flower!" Ethan said stuffing his face with pancakes. "Thanks Ethan." I thanked and took a bite. I heard a honk while we were eating. The first thing we did was look at each other then the door. "I got it." Ethan said getting up.

"Hollywood." He greeted. "Its Cole,not Hollywood." Cole said. "Anyways,are y'all ready to do our final practice?" He finished. I walked to the door and greeted Cole. "No,we just finished breakfast." I answered. "OK,I'll wait for you out here." He said. I nodded and Ethan closed the door. "Are you going in that?" Ethan asked pointing to the cloths I had on yesterday. "Its the only pair of cloths I have." I said looking down. "C'mon,I'll let you use a shirt." He said and dragged me to the room.

°°<XX-XX>°°

"um,Ethan...Are you sure j can wear this? It feels more like a shirt dress." I said walking out if the room so Ethan can see (the pic is wat Alli is wearing). "Aww,you look so cute!" Ethan said talking me in a hug. "Thanks,now you go change!" I said. He let go,gave me a smile and walked to his room. "I'll be with Cole." I said before he shut the door. "Kay." He smiled and  closes.the door.

I walked outside and saw Cole sitting outside the door. "Hey." I said. He looked up at me and stood up. "Hey...you look really cute." He said. "Thanks. This is Ethans shirt." I said pulling the shirt shouldr. "Its really big,I had to wear an undershirt." I chuckled. "Yep,that's what happenes when your small." Cole said messing with my hair. "Hey,I'm not small! Your just tall." I play pouted. "Nope. Your just small." He smiled.

°°<XX-XX>°°

Ethan came out and we got in the car. "Shotgun!" I yelled and hopped in the passanger seat. "No fair I wasn't ready!" Ethan complained as he got in the back. Cole sat in the drivers seat,I was next to him,and Ethan in the back.

°°<XX-XX>°

"Hey Rod" we gretted when we walked in. "Yawn hey guys." He yawned. "Did you just wake up?" Ethan asked. Rod nodded. I looked around and saw a pillow and blanket in the couch. "Did you sleep,here?" I asked still looking at the couch. "This place is my home,my baby! I can't risk a robbery!" Rod said spinning around. "Okay then,to the studio!" Cole said leading the way. We went in the same room we went in yesterday and went in our same positions. "Y'all ready?" I asked. "Whenever you are." They both said.

~Ze time skIpZ!~

"I think y'all are ready." Rod said popping out of nowhere...again. "Where do you come from?!" I asked looking around the room. "The door?" He said in a duh tone while pointing to the door. "I know but your across from the door! I didn't see you come in or pass by!" I said. "Ninja." He said. "Fair enough," I shruged my shoulders. "So you think we're ready?" Ethan asked smiling. Rod nodded. We all exchanged excited faces. "Ya'lls songs are good." He said. "Thanks." We said in unison.

"So how many songs,four?" Rod asked. "No,only three." I said. "Three,ok." Rod smirked and looked at Ethan and Cole. They smirked as well. "What are y'all hiding?" I asked looking at the trio suspisiously. "Nothing." They responded literally a second after I asked. I squinted my eyes, "Mmhm,sure." I said in an i-dont-believe-you tone.

~Zê tîmë sKiPz tø ze €ønsē®t!~
(Fancy letters,U be hipnotized!)

Ethan and I waited for Cole. I looked at my phone when I felt it buzz. "Cole should be her in a minute." I said. Ethan gave a little smile and nodded. "Nervouse?" He asked. "Nervouse? Me,of wha- I'm not nerv- why would you think-?" I stuttered. "One: your shaking like a leaf,two: your studdering,three: you have a horrible way of hiding it." He listed. I looked down to my hands and legs and saw I was trembling. "Oh,I guess I am kinda nervous." I said. "Its OK,flower." He said. "But,what if they hate me? What if Elizabeth's there? What if I freak out? What if Elizabeth ruins my life?" I freaked out. Ethan walked towards me and held my hand. "What if they love you?" He said smiling. My nervousness started fading away little by little. "You think?" I asked. He nodded,still smiling. A smile appears on my face,"thanks Ethan." Before he could say anything there was a honk. We went outside and saw Cole. "Y'all ready?" He called. Ethan and I looked at each other then back to Cole. "Yep." I said and walked to the car with Ethan fallowing behind.

Cole opened the door for me to get in,i got in and let Ethan sit upfront since I was able to last time. "Who's ready to have fun?" Ethan asked. I raised my hand and said "Me!" Like a little four year old.

~At concert,20 minuted before they start~

I took a peek out the curtain and past the lead singer microphone,looking at the crowd of what could be a million people. And sure enough I see Elizabeth and her slaves in the front row. I started breathing heavily.

'What's gonna happen when she sees me?'