<Chapter 11>

'Can this day get any better?!'

BAM BAM BAM
I heard shots go off. He missed but one bullet scraped my shoulder,cutting my sleeve and my skin as a normal paper cut. I hissed at the pain a little. "Did he shoot you?!" Cole asked in panick. "No,it just scraped me." I answered. We were passing the park where I left my phone. I ran to where it was and picked it up as I ran by. I imidantly called 911.

"Hello? 911, please send officers to McMiliton highschool, there are shootings by three guys in black jackets and blue jeans." I said and hung up. "Your going to take them to the school?!" Cole asked looking at me like I'm crazy. I nodded and gave him a I-have-a-plan look. He nodded and let me lead. He kept firing his gun but like any lowsy aimer he missed.

We got to school out of breath,but we kept running. First thing I saw was Elizabeth. She looked at me in disgust. "Why are you still here?" She asked. "No time to talk!" I said ignoring her question. A bullet flew by us and hit the locker. "Jhon! I said get her,not me! What am I paying you for?!" Elizabeth scholded as the gang entered the school. "Sorry boss." They apologized and he put his gun down. "'Boss'?" I repeated. "You sent them to kill her?!" Cole yelled as he pulled me in a protective mannor. "Cole sweety! I-I wasn't trying to 'kill' her, I was trying to....um..help?" Elizabeth hesatated.  Every one in school started running to a class room and went on lockdown,all except Elizabeth,Cole,the gang,and me.

"Allison! Your OK!" I heard Ethan say and ran towards us. "Ethan. Take Allison and go some where safe, I dont care if its the bathroom or under a desk,keep her out of sight from everyone but you!" Cole Instructed and pushed me into Ethan. Ethan picked me up bridal style and nodded before running off. "Wait- but,what about Cole!" I said looking at Cole with worry. I saw him look over his shoulder and gave me a smile. "Cole will be fine. We have to get you some where safe." Ethan said. "What if he gets hurt." I mumbled. "Dont worry flower. He'll be fine,I'm sure of it." Ethan said giving a half hearted smile. We turned the corner and I heard gun shots. I gripped onto Ethan.

Ethan finally put me down when he went into the restroom. "We couldn't go into a classroom?" I asked getting a massive chill. "No,this is the only place that has a lock on the door and Cole said to keep you away from everyone. Your not safe so your staying in here until Cole says its OK." Ethan said. 'I don't feel safe being LOCK in a BATHROOM with YOU.' I said in my head. Ethan sat in front of the door as I sat on the opposite side.

We sat in silece as I stared at the yellow sign in the middle of the room. 'Caution: slippery floor' it read. I heard more shots and I heard a scream in pain. I put my head down and covered my ears. "You OK flower?" I heard Ethan asked. "...I guess so." I answered.
"What happened to your shoulder?" He asked. I looked at my shoulder and noticed blood was dripping from the cut the bullet made. "Um,a bullet...scraped me." I answered.
"WHAT?!" He yelled
"Its ok I'm fine!"
"Flower,it was a bullet!"
"Its not like I died!"
"You could've!" He argued.
"Your making it seem like he killed me on the spot." I said. "He TRIED to!" He responded. I rolled my eyes and tore off my sleeve. I got up and walked to the sink. I pored water on it and cleaded up my arm. "Here let me see." Ethan said holding a wet paper towel. I turned to were he could put it on the cut properly. "I'm really glad your alright." He said putting a bit if pressure on my arm. "Ya...guess so." I said. "What does 'guess so' mean?" Ethan asked as he went to get a dry paper towel. "I'm fine but...we just left Cole there with an armed gang and an oversized talking rat who where's high heels and makeup." I said referring to Elizabeth. "Cole will be fine! Trust me he is- WHOA!" Ethan slipped on my sleeve that was on the slippery floor causing him to land on me. Hold on,did I say land? I ment fall on me making us end up kissing.

I quickly pulled him away since I was on the floor with him right above me. "I-I am so sorry, I didn't mean to-!" Ethan started apologizing but the door swung open.

"Hey Alli I-"
damn it...it was Cole,I could tell by his voice. "Ethan I trust you with Allison and I find this?" Cole said a bit agressivly. "Hollywood I can explain!" Ethan said getting up. I turned my head and saw Cole covered in little cuts,scratches,and a few brusise. "Ethan Blu so help me I'm gonna-" Cole stared but stopped once I got up and ran to give him a hug.

"I was so worried you were gonna die,don't ever do that again idiot!" I said gripping the back of his shirt not wanting to let go. "I'm sorry I worried you. I'm alright though." He said hugging me dack. "Don't lie to me. Your covered in cuts and brusis...I'm not blind Smith!" I said pulling away. Cole looked at his arms and sighed. "Ethan,paper towels." I said. He nodded and weted a few, I grabbed one and started cleaning Cole.

"So,what happened?" I asked. "One if the guys charged at me with a knife. They're horrible aimers but he got me here and there. Elizabeth was telling them to stop but they didn't listen. The guy with the gun tried to shoot me but shot his friend. This other dude kept punching and kicking me. The cops came and took them to jail while one went to the hospital." He explained. "So that what that scream was..."I mumbled to myself. "What?" He asked. "What about the rat?" Ethan asked. "She's out there." Coles said motioning to the door. "Great..." I said Sarcasticly.

°°<XX-XX>°°

I finished cleaning Cole and we all walked out the bathroom.
There stood Elizabeth holding my phone. I started checking my pockets to see if hopefully that wasnt my phone. "Oh no..." I mumbled. "Here...Allison...you dropped this." She said and handed it back. "Thanks?" I said.

'Next time it will be your phone!'

That sentence came back to me. She wanted to break it but she didn't because Cole and Ethan are here,I could tell. "Hey is it ok if I steal Alli from y'all?" She asked giving and innoccent smile and pushed me away with her before Cole and Ethan could answer. "Thanks guuuys~" she said. Once we turned the corner she grabbed my phone and slammed it to the ground.

"I warned you Illison! And you didn't take it! So know the next step will be your home!!" She said. "Listen Smellabeth,these threats are getting old,quick. I can always buy a new phone and I don't need music. Because Cole is my music. And he's ONE thing that you can't take away,because no matter how hard I try to stay away,He'll follow me like a lost puppy." I said smirking. "No! Cole is mine!!" She said,and slapped me. I punched her in the face making her jerk back into the lockers. "How dare you punch me! You better listen to me or I'll make your life a living hell Illison Gay!" She said punching my stomach,I yelped in the pain. "I...don't have..to listen to you." I said standing back up and punched her. She screamed and fell to the floor.

"Hey is everything alright?!" Ethan said coming around the corner with Cole. "Cole,munchkin she attacked me! She started punching and calling me names when I was trying to befreind her!" Elizabeth lied throwing herself on Cole. "I attacked YOU?!" I yelled in anger. Cole took her off of him and looked her in the eyes. "Stop with your act Elizabeth. My name is cole and that's all. Leave Allison alone,and I mean it." He said stiffly. "But Cole-" Elizabeth tried explaining. "But nothing." Cole said walking to me and carrying me bridal style. "I don't like nor love you Elizabeth. I am betroved by Allison." He said. My face went to a deep red as Elizabeth's and Ethan's went pale. "Ya,right! Your bluffing!" She said trying to convince herself. Cole set me down and he intertwined his hand in mine and he put his other hand around my waist,pulled me close. Before I knew it he was kissing me. I turned red as Elizabeth stood there starimg with anger and shock. And there's Ethan...who was in total shock.

"Like I said. I don't like nor will I love you Elizabeth. I love Allison." He said pulling away. I imediantly hid my cherry red face. Ethan held me really close to him and glared at Cole.

"But why her?! She's nothing but a loser! You need someone better,like me!" She said. "Allison is NOT a loser. She is a talented girl who is smart,wonderful,and pretty. She has an amazing personality." Cole said. "Its not fair!" Elizabeth complained. "I won't give up on you Cole Smith! You belong with me!!" She said and walked off.